NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

SF is the more physical team. They can play in the cold and they can run the ball. You just don't know how consistent SF will be on offense. I expect GB's defense to get washed.

Yea but how do you know they'll be the more physical team in -30 degree weather? Especially over the team that lives in this weather. It'll be ONE HUNDRED degrees colder in Green Bay than it is in San Fancisco right now where they are so physical. This is a huge advantage. The Packers are practicing outside in Green Bay as we speak and will continue to do so tomorrow. Its not a slight to the Niners toughness, its just that this is a very different from whats normal to the 49ers.

this is going to be one of those games that is EXTREMELY fun to watch while inside a warm bar with a pint of beer :lol:

Believe it or not I actually thought about buying tickets for 2 maybe 3 seconds. Then said NOPE. Given the rare opportunity with tickets being available at that price I thought hey it might be cool to tough it out for the thrill of it and be able to say I was crazy enough to go to that game.

You're out here promoting your teams toughness when you yourself aren't even tough enough to brave the weather conditions this Sunday.  Some fan you are champ.  You don't even believe in the product and pitch that your trying to sell to us right now.  Your team can muster up the courage to be out there in -30 degree weather, why can't you??

But you ain't even tough enough to stay on NT when your team losses.

You're out here promoting your teams toughness when you yourself aren't even tough enough to brave the weather conditions this Sunday.  Some fan you are champ.  You don't even believe in the product and pitch that your trying to sell to us right now.  Your team can muster up the courage to be out there in -30 degree weather, why can't you??

:lol: what the **** ?

what does his willingness to sit outside for 3 hours in -30 degree weather have to do with the toughness of the Green Bay Packers ?

^ I'm not a fan, but the answer to that is too easy.

Why can't I? because I'm not getting paid millions of dollars and getting the summer off, that's why.

What the hell? One of the most nonsensical posts I've read on NT in a long time lol.

Anything below 20 degrees to me is all the same...Just damn cold. Still manageable, but if there's any wind involved it makes it so much worse because there's no escaping.

Hm...

:lol:

At the end of the day I expect the better team to win, 20 degrees or -20. 49ers in a close game.

Last edited:

SF is the more physical team. They can play in the cold and they can run the ball. You just don't know how consistent SF will be on offense. I expect GB's defense to get washed.

Yea but how do you know they'll be the more physical team in -30 degree weather? Especially over the team that lives in this weather. It'll be ONE HUNDRED degrees colder in Green Bay than it is in San Fancisco right now where they are so physical. This is a huge advantage. The Packers are practicing outside in Green Bay as we speak and will continue to do so tomorrow. Its not a slight to the Niners toughness, its just that this is a very different from whats normal to the 49ers.

this is going to be one of those games that is EXTREMELY fun to watch while inside a warm bar with a pint of beer :lol:

Believe it or not I actually thought about buying tickets for 2 maybe 3 seconds. Then said NOPE. Given the rare opportunity with tickets being available at that price I thought hey it might be cool to tough it out for the thrill of it and be able to say I was crazy enough to go to that game.

I know you're just being a douche on purpose like usual but have you ever had to drive up north in Wisconsin? Especially with **** weather conditions 6 hours of driving round trip. Also I'm a broke college student. Idk why I even gave you an honest answer, maybe because you've already been laughed at enough.

Hey Bellerific, this is your Niners fan right here who acted like the game was going to be a walk in the park by the way. He even thought the idea of Kap not playing well warranted a "bless your heart"

Last edited:
 I know you're just being a douche on purpose like usual but have you ever had to drive up north in Wisconsin? Especially with **** weather conditions 6 hours of driving round trip. Also I'm a broke college student. Idk why I even gave you an honest answer, maybe because you've already been laughed at enough.

Hey Bellerific, this is your Niners fan right here who acted like the game was going to be a walk in the park by the way. He even thought the idea of Kap not playing well warranted a "bless your heart"
Yes I have drove in Wisconsin, but I'm not sure if where the airport is located is up north or not.  Either way I have drove in bad weather conditions up there.  Not for 6 hours, so I hear you on that note.  Since you're a "broke college student" as you put it, I'll actually you give you a pass for not purchasing a ticket to the game as I truly do appreciate your honesty, that's what we need more of around here.  

As far as this game being a walk in the park, I never stated that or tried to imply such.  The "bless your heart" comment was in regards to folks hoping or wishing the Cardinals were going to beat us last week.  

chris culliver could use chris kluwe as a life mentor.

did Kaep ever play in the snow when he was in nevada?

I doubt he'd have a problem. Last year he did fine against the Patriots  in the cold, even though it wasn't snowing. 

Cant say for certain he played in snow, but I know he's played in inclement weather  while at Nevada. They played the likes of Boise St.,  University of Denver, Utah State, among other cold area schools.

When Kaep visited DC this year it was 15 degrees but it felt like 5 with the wind chill. That's pretty cold to me, not GB cold, but cold nonetheless.

Lol, MMG. Love that commercial. The whole box if it brings Philly a SB.

I'd eat Melissa McCarthy's box for a ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom