NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them I'm cool with the losing of MVP. I just think there should be two total awards, one goes to an offensive player and one to a defensive player

Yeah. I guess it doesn't matter except for it making fun/frustrating debates between fans anyway.
it gives us something to discuss in the off-season
tired.gif

Them I'm cool with the losing of MVP. I just think there should be two total awards, one goes to an offensive player and one to a defensive player

Yup. We know that's not gonna happen though. :lol:

The NFL wants to put the QB's high on a pedestal away from everybody else.

I hate how much credit QB's get in the NFL, but it's to be expected. It's the most important position in sports, and everything you do is under a microscope.

Give the defensive players some love!

Skip Bayless said Brady should win MVP over Manning? he also said Russ Westbrook is Batman and Durant is Robin. He's obviously a troll. 

Skip also said today that Russell Wilson is a better QB than Aaron Rodgers da gawd....

Russell is one of my favorites but....

LOL

Fohwtbs :rofl:

Last edited:
So who had the best year as a WR?
Josh Gordon. We all know the numbers. Crazy stats for missing 2 games. His QB situation was horrid with no other semblance of an offensive weapon besides Cameron.

well robert mathis is pretty much going to be named DPOY with him getting the nod for first team all pro right? who else could win it? robert quinn maybe but mathis led the nfl in sacks... idk imo he is the most difficult pass rusher to defend because he cant beat you anyway...
I think Mathis deserves it but the award could go to Quinn or Kuechly.

So eh, the high in Green Bays temperature for Sunday dropped again to -5.

According to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, the bad forecast for Green Bay's game against the 49ers got worse. According to AccuWeather, the high will be minus-five degrees, the low will be minus-20 and the wind chill will be ... MINUS-51 DEGREES.

Just might beat the ice bowl

Last edited:
Thanks guys, props given.

Saints are awful on the road and they struggled against Carolina's defense in charlotte last game. but it was close! I like their experience

So eh, the high in Green Bays temperature for Sunday dropped again to -5.

According to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, the bad forecast for Green Bay's game against the 49ers got worse. According to AccuWeather, the high will be minus-five degrees, the low will be minus-20 and the wind chill will be ... MINUS-51 DEGREES.

Just might beat the ice bowl

would not want to play :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom