NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y.A. Tittle

Million dollar backfield :smokin

Last edited:
The Kraft/Goodell conspiracy is stronger than the NFL Gods.

The NFL Gods want Broncos/Pats next week. But what really is going to happen, is Chargers/Pats with the Pats winning and going into the SB at Metlife :smh: .

Good to see the Seahawks take care of business. 12th Man fan theory is truly no joke.

Who's got that Bruno Mars song stuck in their head, when FOX kept showing that Pepsi halftime show promo.

Its bad enough they're in this thing; I think I'll get sick if the Chargers win another playoff game.

Brady with close to 300 yards rushing. :pimp:

Can't wait to see what Peyton does today.

SF vs Car is close and I think Car wins because...

Cam>>>> Kaep

I just came in to say Marshawn Lynch is a goon and deserves all the Skittles the world has to offer

really happy the saints and drew brees in particular got stomped on yesterday

would love to see rivers advance today. i think he has a good chance if they manage to hold their own early

Rivers will win if he wears another Bolo tie on his John Travolta in Pulp Fiction

Last edited:
I didn't watch the game but I went to Espn to peep the final results. Did Andrew Luck really throw 4 interceptions? Can the Luck Stans explain this to me? I'm confused

Pats d put on the pressure and mixed up looks , one or two were not on him... No Stan

On another note dis dude got got ...
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10279957/handgun-250k-cash-jewelry-stolen-desean-jackson-home

Who keeps 250k in there house just bc...

Didn't realize DeSean was an idiot

JK everyone knows he's an idiot, this just proved it.

Who keeps 250k in there house just bc...

Didn't realize DeSean was an idiot
JK everyone knows he's an idiot, this just proved it.
rich people do. this guy makes millions

that was a stupid comment by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom