NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
chris harris torn acl.

uggs is going to have a field day.

michael-scott-no.gif

Sounds like Zimmer will be the next HC for Minnesota. Just waiting for confirmation on all the rumors.

Couldn't be any more happy about this if it's true.

Last edited:

chris harris torn acl.

michael-scott-no.gif
irrelevant. we're a ground and pound team now
laugh.gif

seriously tho, when did he get hurt? i don't recall seeing him go down.
[cris carter] com'on man! [/cris carter]

you know brady will gash that secondary up. bb is not a one trick pony. he adjusted depending on the opponent. brady will be launching the ball on sunday.

i saw him leave in the 3rd quarter i think. he did not return so it was not a good sign.

chris harris torn acl.

irrelevant. we're a ground and pound team now :lol:

you know brady will gash that secondary up. bb is not a one trick pony. he adjusted depending on the opponent. brady will be launching the ball on sunday.

i saw him leave in the 3rd quarter i think. he did not return so it was not a good sign.

nah for sure. i think it's funny how a lot of people are just saying the patriots are a ground and pound team all of a sudden. my comment was more a knock on that. we need to be balanced to win. and harris out definitely helps with that balance so it's definitely huge. with dobson and thompkins both possibly out, amendola becomes more effective with harris out.

Last edited:

chris harris torn acl.

irrelevant. we're a ground and pound team now
laugh.gif

nah for sure. i think it's funny how a lot of people are just saying the patriots are a ground and pound team all of a sudden. my comment was more a knock on that. we need to be balanced to win. and harris out definitely helps with that balance so it's definitely huge. with dobson and thompkins both possibly out, amendola becomes more effective with harris out.
bb will do what it takes to win. if they have to run, they will run. if they have to pass, they will pass. if they need a balance of run and pass then they will do that. the sith lord belichick will be ready.

ill be talking zero **** this week , or even after the game

going to be a great weekend for championship games . have a good feeling about my Pats chances . 3pm on Sunday cant come soon enough

Im glad i can just sit back and enjoy these two great matchups this weekend without having a emotional tie to any team

Also like to say im glad to see Hawthorne had a good game for NO.
I was upset to see him go, although Pete and Schnieder did a good job getting his replacement

Champ should be able to pick up Harris Jr's slack. I'd be way more worried if it was Cromartie. The Pat's really don't scare me.

DRC is who you should be worried about. That dude is beasting. I remember Harris getting burnt a lot of times. Jammer shouldn't even see the field.

Only thing that worries me is Amendola. I know Champ got one more run in him :lol: :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom