NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
all right fellas predictions for the weekend :nerd:

i got the broncos vs seahawks in the superbowl.

seattle 63 SF 21

6ep36t.gif

Last edited:
Envious of all the fans with teams left. I always loved getting off work on this Friday and then it is all party until football. Stupid KC and refs :lol:

Last edited:
I just don't see these Patriots beating Denver again. They're on the road, the weather won't make a difference this time around, the other side has all their weapons on offense ready to go. Too much to overcome.

And it's not even like New England crushed them that first game. Had to come back from a 24 point deficit, a few risky decisions went their way, the Broncos lost their best DB after the 1st half...and it still took a fluky play in OT to squeak out the dub.

Broncos have shown they're capable of stopping the run so you might be left with Brady and his ****** receivers + a few more unreliable guys that can't stretch the field. Competitive game but Manning and co. pull away in the 2nd half.

I hope I'm wrong. I just don't see it though.

Seahawks and 49ers is way harder to call. **** who the hell knows. Just might just come down to the last drive.
If the Patriots have anything going for them, it's that they have no pressure (or expectations) going into this game, it's house money imo considering how far they've advanced with what they have.
Because of the coach/QB, there will always be certain expectations but I'm with you on that. This current version of the Patriots has no business advancing to a SB. Same as the 2011 squad that lost to your team.

If I'm right about the AFC game...only thing I can look forward to is watching the SB as a drunk neutral observer instead of a drunk wreck of a human.
mean.gif

“They want to play the Spygate card? Ok great. You want to go back seven years for this? Fantastic. Al Davis [former Oakland Raiders owner] went to his grave saying that the Broncos stole two Super Bowls by having a salary cap violation, for which they lost $1 million in fines and a draft pick. Davis said their owner should be suspended. Their owner has two Super Bowls because they cheated, which is much worse than pointing a camera at a sideline in my opinion.”

how did i never hear about this before :lol:

AL and his conspiracy theories about the league and everyone being against him :lol:

(Could be true, I've heard this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom