Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually a good game

Edit: They killin Russ on twitter
Kinda feel bad now :lol:

Last edited:
He look a like a slim Greg Gumbel

greg-gumbel.jpg

Haven't followed anything about the game but not a coincidence with the green for hawks and orange for broncos?

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of all the the things that he does, but making it sure that the players play hard in the pro bowl was a great move on Goddells part

I'm not a fan of all the the things that he does, but making it sure that the players play hard in the pro bowl was a great move on Goddells part
Did he really make them play hard?
No. Fans complained after the last 2-3 games that had no effort and players were embarrassed. Plus they threw in some incentives. Cars and money.
That ain't enough. Might be good for this year, but you can't make someone play hard. Hell, a good portion of the dudes on the field are replacements anyway.

Who told these mofos to grow these gray beards. Not cool man. We know they gonna shave it all of by tomorrow. 

Did he really make them play hard?

No. Fans complained after the last 2-3 games that had no effort and players were embarrassed. Plus they threw in some incentives. Cars and money.
The incentives is what I was referencing. The next step sis making it so only the superbowl pro bowlers can drop out. If Tom Brady had his way, he would never play in the pro bowl again, every year it's the same thing with him... Make the guy play in the game

I got you AD. The incentives he added helped. Players got boo'd the last two games. Last year was TERRIBLE. Even players spoke out against it and said they were embarrassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom