NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Kap say?
nerd.gif

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/richard-sherman-colin-kaepernick/

I think they score though. I don't know if peole feel like I see a blowout or not, because I don't. I just trust Seattle's D in crunchtime more than I do Denver's offense, from what I've seen of both this year.

I think no matter how it turns out it will be a game decided by a FG or less. I just give the edge to Seattle. That's all.

I think the Broncos wash em.

10+ point victory at least.

No wind and 48 degrees. Peyton gonna cook.

Last edited:
I think they score though. I don't know if peole feel like I see a blowout or not, because I don't. I just trust Seattle's D in crunchtime more than I do Denver's offense, from what I've seen of both this year.

I think no matter how it turns out it will be a game decided by a FG or less. I just give the edge to Seattle. That's all.
I agree that it's going to be close...or at least I hope it is so that it's entertaining the whole game lol.  I'm still trying to figure out the O/U.  I just can't decide if it's going to be a slow battle for controlling the clock or a shootout.  Currently, the u/o where I bet is 48.  I want to say it'll be high-scoring, but my gut is saying it'll stay below 48. What you guys think?

Colin Kaepernick on Sherman: "His comments were ridiculous. If you have to tell people how good you are, then how good are you really?"

“Did that make you feel better about yourself? Then go ahead. Because I’m not worried about you.”

“If I throw that ball one foot farther, it’s a TD and now you’re the goat, Richard Sherman.”

“He’s afraid of our receivers, and that’s something I’m looking forward to [exploiting] next year.”

I havent read the article with the interview yet, so I am only going to comment on what I have read here on NT.

As a Niner fan, I would have preferred Kap not to say anything at all....but since he has.....was what he said really that off base?

I havent read the article with the interview yet, so I am only going to comment on what I have read here on NT.

As a Niner fan, I would have preferred Kap not to say anything at all....but since he has.....was what he said really that off base?

the comment that he made about if he threw the ball one foot further its a td was kind of stupid

Last edited:
I think he was stupid in general for addressing the questions asked.....but in response to your question (once again)......was he wrong?  No.

he wasnt wrong in the answers he was giving, just sounded more like someone who is still a little butthurt...

Also, in a similar vain to Kap's comment about Sherman not needing to say he's very good if he's actually very good, Kap doesn't need to say he's not worried about Sherman if he's not actually worried about Sherman.  As a fan of neither team, all this even has me excited for them to play next season.

Edit: I'm not implying Kap is scared of Sherman, either.  It just wouldn't make much sense that a QB isn't worried about a rival's best DB.

Last edited:
That was probably the only comment that I have read that I cant defend.  Obviously it was silly for him to say that the best collective defensive backfield is scared of our receivers.  However, the rest of his comments, although it was unnecessary to say, werent wrong.

But to say that if the ball were thrown a little bit further, it would have been a touchdown is basically admitting that it was on him, and he did indeed choke then, right?

Don't really have a preference for Sunday (just hope for a good game), but a SF/SEA Week 1 matchup, complete with ring ceremony would be :pimp: :smokin.

Besides the first one (Even that one is iffy), all of those comments were dumb, and reek of saltiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom