NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know people are rooting for a certain team. id like to know percentages that you guys think both teams have of winning. below are my percentages:

denver 60
seattle 40

thoughts :nerd:

denver will lose some players to free agency.

what will they do with von?

will decker grab the cash?

moreno most likely gone?

a healthy champ in february and on his last legs.

this is likely their best shot. they might be good next year but can they reach it again with the above?

damn it all.

they absolutely have to win. have to. there is no silver lining or next year. it has to be now.

dont worry bruh peytons got this, im gonna sport my peyton super bowl 41 jersey on sunday...

denver will lose some players to free agency.

what will they do with von?

will decker grab the cash?

moreno most likely gone?

a healthy champ in february and on his last legs.

this is likely their best shot. they might be good next year but can they reach it again with the above?

damn it all.

they absolutely have to win. have to. there is no silver lining or next year. it has to be now.

dont worry bruh peytons got this, im gonna sport my peyton super bowl 41 jersey on sunday...

:smokin

I don't think we give the new uniforms enough credit in terms of the reinvigoration of Seahawk football.

I give the nike magic like a solid 45%.

Yeah.

That's fine, but I'm referring to continual reasoning for people picking the Broncos being that they have too many weapons. I want more than that!!!

:lol: You want more for what? This ain't rocket science.

People are giving same reasons for picking Seattle. "Defense wins championships" "Their DB's, whatever whatever".

Other people, sure, but not me. I have mentioned some of those reasons, but also stated why and gave examples of other things.

Having more weapons isn't a good reason when the opposition is fully equipped to match up with each and every receiver. It's misinformation or simply not knowing enough about the other team.

Yeah.

That's fine, but I'm referring to continual reasoning for people picking the Broncos being that they have too many weapons. I want more than that!!!

ok here is another reasoning... they have peyton ******g manning and seattle is not going to disguise their coverages pre snap...

This comment right here just gave me some confidence. Peyton Manning in the playoffs :pimp:

why would seattle not disguise coverage? did i miss the sarcasm or something?
nerd.gif

seattle prides themselves on doing what they do, they are known to not disguise there coverages and have talked about how they dont disguise their defenseive coverages pre snap. richard sherman just said on tuesday that they dont do all the pre snap disguising and that they just do what they do...

why would seattle not disguise coverage? did i miss the sarcasm or something? :nerd:

Nah from what I've heard from watching tv and interviews, I think they play straight up, they don't do anything exotic or blitz a ton but they're just reallllllly good at what they do and still bait qbs into poor decisions.

I like Seattle to win a close game though, then I heard that guy from that prediction site on the radio driving home and they ran tons of simulations with Seattle winning 55% of the time and I felt better about my bet with a guy at my job :lol:

Last edited:
that's interesting. i would find it extremely ridiculous and foolish if they in fact went into sunday not planning on disguising anything. this is peyton manning. it isn't some bum :lol:

Last edited:
that's interesting. i would find it extremely ridiculous and foolish if they in fact went into sunday not planning on disguising anything. this is peyton manning. it isn't some bum :lol:

They said the same thing about Rodgers, Brees, Tom Brady

Refs are probably the real x-factor in this game. Let them play benefits Seattle, of course, but if they call it tight then Seattle will definitely commit some PI's. How crucial though?

Last edited:
with the weapons that peyton has, if you're not disguising coverage, he knows where he's going with the ball and it's gone right away. no chance. too many weapons to cover.

but I'm rooting for seattle. so good luck with that plan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom