NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just seems like Manning's year. Even the weather has been perfect for him. NFL dodged a bullet.

I wanted a blizzard :frown:

It just seems like Manning's year. Even the weather has been perfect for him. NFL dodged a bullet.

I wanted a blizzard :frown:

Came in here to say this. Expected weather tomorrow in NJ is high of 52 and nightly low of 27.

2 weeks ago I was feeling much more confident than I do now. However, I do feel my hawks are going to win a tight one.

Hawks 28-24

Can't wait.

Ya know...Being the gambling man that I am, I have looked at tons of angles and in my opinion, most football related signs point towards Seattle. However, I have always felt this game would be extremely close and with that, there are so many things that people just can't predict. The variables that we don't know I feel can definitely benefit the Broncos.

The game will be at 6:30 eastern time though, so it will probably be in the 30's by kickoff. Temperature don't matter though anyway. It's any wind that will.

Wind is a huge factor out there.

Not to mention the stadium is open and it creates wind tunnels on both sides.

based on recent weather reports for tomorrow, how does the weather really feel at this time of the year? as the game progresses does the cold kick in quick or does it take time?

It will be in the 40s for kickoff, in the 30s at the end of the game. Won't be as cold as people were hoping.

Last night was warm in NY, today is warm in NY.

It will be in the 40s for kickoff, in the 30s at the end of the game. Won't be as cold as people were hoping.

Last night was warm in NY, today is warm in NY.

not bad. hopefully fans decide to go. there is still a lot of tickets left ive heard.

Wes Welker telling Eli " I'm just glad I'm not playing you" :lol:

HOF and WRs are weird. Marvin has serious numbers and will be in the HOF but I don't know if it's first ballot

Last edited:
eh not really.

Your in manhattan ?

Temps for the most part are the same but windchill / speed makes it different.

So the weather ain't the same when you are 10-15 minutes away but the weather 15-20 minutes away does matter?

Last edited:
I wish I could be back in Seattle just for the SB. Though if we lose that would be a LONG sad trip back
mean.gif
You're in NY if i remember correctly why not just go to the SB?
I know! Everyone in the city decked out in Hawks gear I love it
pimp.gif
Its a beautiful sight to see
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom