NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
B4932_ORIG-ohhh.gif

Personally I'm loving this...Hawks were clearly the best team all year long.

Can't wait to hear all the major sport radio shows try to save face for goin for Denver.

Personally I'm loving this...Hawks were clearly the best team all year long.

Can't wait to hear all the major sport radio shows try to save face for goin for Denver.
No Seattle wasn't
It was obvious towards the end of the year

Our d is but our offense is lacking

Stop it bro, you don't know football.
U apparently don't with ur statement about the hawks being the best team all year
Not to mention
EVERYONE pretty much a knowledges the NINERS d is great but our offense is mediocre to good at times
U just mad cause we smacked y'all back to reality
Car gonna be back to being underachievers again next year

Last edited:
Embarrassed isn't a strong enough word to even begin to describe the sad excuse for football this team put on display. Outmatched physically and mentally on both sides of the ball.

Hats off to the 'Hawks fans. Your team clearly deserved it and wanted it way more than Denver did.

Bittersweet to see my guy Percy get a ring at the expense of my team but I'm glad he came back and on the biggest stage, proved all his haters and doubters wrong in regards to him not being a game changer.

Our d is but our offense is lacking

Stop it bro, you don't know football.
U apparently don't with ur statement about the hawks being the best team all year
Not to mention
EVERYONE pretty much a knowledges the NINERS d is great but our offense is mediocre to good at times

stop. its a shame that you claim yourself a niner fan.
I can't believe u taking his side
Traitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom