NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody see the slo-mo replay of Pete's Gatorade bath, when Welker was in the camera view as well? It was perfect :lol: :rofl:

PETECAR.gif

As a broncs fan, im content with losing the superbowls because i believed seahawks was the best team in the league and we weren't even better than the niners neither..but to put up that type of performance is nuts. I'm embarassed. I'm not playing the blame game on peyton, the d, or anyone...just a total team letdown. Going to be a long offseason

I'm not afraid to admit when I was wrong. And I bet money this game would go the other way.

As impressive a win as I've ever seen. Take into account the offense Seattle was playing, and the stage this game was on, it only boosts it up IMO.

Congrats to ***asin ,10027, Pablo , nd the million other Seahawks fans.

Big up to mmg, 651paul nd all the weekend Seahawks fans. Couldn't of done it without y'all too!!

It's a celebration!! congrats guys!

I ended up just getting **** hammered banking on a snow day today which happened :lol:

I can't remember such a Super Bowl with this kind of hype end up this way

No more football for a while now :smh: congrats to Seattle though, not looking forward to playing them next year :x

Doug Baldwin destroyed Cris Carter

“OK, y’all listen to me loud and clear,” he said. “Y’all listening? Y’all hear me? For all y’all who called us, the receiving corps, average, pedestrian, appetizers—I’m not going to say any names, but he knows who he is—I respect what you did on the field, but stick to playing football, because your analytical skills ain’t up to par yet. You need to slow down and go back and not do it half-assed and put some effort into it, because you’re saying some stuff that didn’t really make sense.”
“That dude who said that we were appetizers, he told me to Google him, and I did Google him, but I didn’t see any Super Bowl appearances, and I also saw two losses in conference championships. I have a Super Bowl ring, and I would gladly show that to him. And if he doesn’t have time to come see it, tell him he can Google it.”

Worst SB I've seen in a while as well...

Best ever for Seattle fans though lol.
yeah that joint sucked

wish the snow we're having in ny today would've happened last night.

missed the snowstorm by less that 12 hours man. we're expected to get up to 10 inches (ayo)

“OK, y’all listen to me loud and clear,” he said. “Y’all listening? Y’all hear me? For all y’all who called us, the receiving corps, average, pedestrian, appetizers—I’m not going to say any names, but he knows who he is—I respect what you did on the field, but stick to playing football, because your analytical skills ain’t up to par yet. You need to slow down and go back and not do it half-assed and put some effort into it, because you’re saying some stuff that didn’t really make sense.”
“That dude who said that we were appetizers, he told me to Google him, and I did Google him, but I didn’t see any Super Bowl appearances, and I also saw two losses in conference championships. I have a Super Bowl ring, and I would gladly show that to him. And if he doesn’t have time to come see it, tell him he can Google it.”

:wow: :wow: :rofl: :rofl: well damb

Wow :lol:

Lmao straight ether. Im tired of dudes like CC always talking crap, glad baldwin took it to him like that.

Last edited:
Do you guys think any other pocket passer in todays game would have stood a chance if he were in instead of Peyton today?

Or any other pocket passer in history?

It really seems like this game wasn't about Peyton at all, and just about how great the Seahawks defense was (and to a lesser extent, mistakes by other Broncos players.)

I don't blame Peyton for this L and I don't think he had a horrible game. Those two picks weren't on Peyton. Thomas fumbling wasn't on Peyton. The o line being dominated wasn't on Peyton. I don't know if that safety was on Peyton but it was downhill from there

Seattle came out with an intensity and energy that Denver wasn't even close to. It was a disappointing game to watch though. Denver didn't show up at the biggest stage of the season.

Last edited:
:wow: Doug Baldwin just put Chris Carter's life on pause, no replay :lol:

Percy Harvin came into the game like a cheat code! That kickoff return put the game away!

Domination in all 3 phases by the Seahawks, they earned it.

Too bad the snow just got here, I know the NFL is happy about that.

Best part of the night was standing on the roof and watching the fireworks from the halftime show :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom