NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am with you guys on him using this as his way to leave the team...or to cover up something he is hiding or something.

Those last texts Incognito sent to him trying to figure out what was going on and how his name was involved and no response from Martin are messed up man :smh:
If I'm deciphering the texts correctly, Martin seemed distressed from all the drugs, partying, and being a crappy tackle near the end of the text logs. Instead of blaming himself for his own faults, he blamed it on his closest friend, Incognito, and used his parents to attack his former close friend. What a wuss :smh:

Also got from those texts that Pouncey does some hardcore drugs :lol:

Then Martin said "no drugs for me for the rest of the season lol"

Last edited:
When he text "They are talking about releasing me. Can I talk to you?" ... and nothing back, had me hurting for him man :smh:

Maybe there is more to it or he knew something was up, so he was covering his own tracks, but it just seems like he truly liked Martin as a friend through the entire conversations.

Made it like Pouncey's house has any and everything you could want over there :lol:

man i thought nfl players pretty much work out and practice for most of the day every week, the texts got them partying so frequently

Naw we're good, bruh. We'll bounce back next year. Gonna put a $100 on the 9ers to win it all at 15/2. If you're a Seahawks fan, go celebrate. Ya'll deserve it. Made the Broncos look like bums. That fanbase is "tight" right now. No moral victories but Richard Sherman had it right when he said the 9ers were the 2nd best team in the league. 

Lol were they? Did niners reach the big game? You'll can say the NFC championship was the "Super Bowl." But you don't know that. It would of been a whole different game. Even if broncos played Seahawks again, it would of been different. Niner fans always be helka sensetive and ****.

So the party is at Pouncey's place huh? 
nerd.gif

Martin is a clown. Charmin soft.

They had any normal friendship amongst dudes. Baffled.

And word to whoever said you could tell Incognito cared about the kid. :smh:

Naw we're good, bruh. We'll bounce back next year. Gonna put a $100 on the 9ers to win it all at 15/2. If you're a Seahawks fan, go celebrate. Ya'll deserve it. Made the Broncos look like bums. That fanbase is "tight" right now. No moral victories but Richard Sherman had it right when he said the 9ers were the 2nd best team in the league. 
Lol were they? Did niners reach the big game? You'll can say the NFC championship was the "Super Bowl." But you don't know that. It would of been a whole different game. Even if broncos played Seahawks again, it would of been different. Niner fans always be helka sensetive and ****.
Just to be certain, are you suggesting that if the Broncos were to play the Seahawks again that the result would have been different??

Just to be certain, are you suggesting that if the Broncos were to play the Seahawks again that the result would have been different??

Why not...? It was one game....

Not the way they played last night. If they played the way their capable of, of course. Of ******g course. Are you implying the broncos could never beat the Seahawks lol?

1. Trent Richardson

Richardson’s failure was so staggering, so comprehensive, that it’s hard to know where to begin. There isn’t a fantasy owner alive who doesn’t know the gory details, so instead of an avalanche of ugly numbers, we’ll begin with a comparison. Richardson is a first-round pick twice over. Andre Ellington was the No. 187 selection of last April’s draft. Ellington led the league with 5.52 yards per carry. That was nearly double what T-Rich averaged as a Colt, 2.91. Now you could consider this an arbitrary observation. T-Rich and Ellington are two very different players. But if that’s arbitrary, T-Rich’s numbers are capricious. He averaged 25.5 rushing yards per game over Indy’s final nine contests. He rushed for more than 40 yards four times in 14 games. His season high was 64. He averaged 4.0 yards per carry exactly once. In the playoffs? Richardson had as many lost fumbles (one) as yards (one).

:x

Not the way they played last night. If they played the way their capable of, of course. Of ******g course. Are you implying the broncos could never beat the Seahawks lol?
Well, they were the most overrated team in the NFL this season, so it's plausible. I wouldn't trust Denver to beat the Eagles again. Srs.

#1 offense? If you played teams roughly around the Jags skill level (for almost 10 weeks), I'm pretty sure any half-decent team could put those numbers up. Hell Nick Foles & co. could've got the #1 offense with that schedule.
roll.gif

Last edited:
Well, they were the most overrated team in the NFL this season, so it's plausible. I wouldn't trust Denver to beat the Eagles again. Srs.
#1 offense? If you played teams roughly around the Jags skill level (for almost 10 weeks), I'm pretty sure any half-decent team could put those numbers up. Hell Nick Foles & co. could've got the #1 offense with that schedule. :rofl:  

Lmao most overated team...? Are you joking me kid. The eagles play in the NFC east............ That shouldn't even be a conference.. Hahahah I can't believe this right now. Overated but made the superbowl. Idc how sorry the Afc is, we still the best team in that conference. Hahahah I'm just flabbergasted right now. No other offense will have the season this offense had. It's the NFL..... You can lose any given Sunday.... Kinda like how the Seahawks lost to the bucs at home. **** out of here kid. Lmao the eagles......

Last edited by a moderator:

Not really a definite answer from you IMO but we'll take it for now.  From my standpoint, nothing about the Super Bowl game leads me to believe the Broncos could beat the Seahawks.  Let me repeat that...........nothing about the Super Bowl game leads me to believe the Broncos could beat the Seahawks.

Reason being, the Broncos greatest strength is their offense, the Seahawks greatest strength is their defense.  Not only did the Seahawks defense completely manhandle your offense, they appeared to snatch each individual heart and soul from every Broncos offensive player collectively.  In the words of Stephen A. Smith......."you didn't just get beat.....ya got beat down". 

Your offense couldn't move the ball effectively to even have the Seahawks defense to either second guess themselves or even change up their defensive scheme.  The Seahawks simply stuck to the basics and dropped the hammer.......rather sledgehammer on the Broncos offense.  Your Broncos had 2 weeks to prepare for and plan against the Seahawks, just as they had 2 weeks to prepare and plan for the Broncos.  With that in mind, I've always said that proper planning prevents piss-poor performance, I call it the 6 P's champ.  It's quite clear that your Broncos didn't plan accordingly, and they left you to hold the bag here on NT to try and explain their shortcomings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom