NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peyton Manning is a joke.
Dude went to the AFC West because it was extremely weak.
Puts up all these numbers in the regular season, and chokes in the big games.
I used to be a Peyton fan, but all this GOAT talk is getting out of control.
Sixteen years in the league, 11-12 playoff record, 24 interceptions in 23 playoff games, 70% QBR in '06 Super Bowl so he didn't win that game.
Pretty average if you ask me.

Last edited:
the Jedi's

:pimp: x 100

LL

just heard on the radio that texans like bortles over manziel as numero uno :nerd:

any houston fans that can confirm they've heard similar?

Broncos are bunz. The 49ers found themselves in a very similar deficit in last years Super Bowl and they were able to come back and make it a close game. It was 21-6 at the half then Jacoby Jones started the 3rd quarter with a kick off return to put them up 28-6. It sucks the 49ers got screwed out of this years Super Bowl by the referees. I don't think they would have beat the broncos as bad as the Seahawks did but their defense would have also been too much for the Broncos.

Wut
:smh: these fools still complaining

Honestly, Manning just doesn't seem to match up well against the Hawks.

Manning operates on short throws, hooks, curls, and the Hawks focused in on that. If Manning's
arm was accurate deep, he could've lengthened the field with some long bombs, but everytime he
went deep, he overthrew or was inaccurate...

Apparently Bay Bay separated his shoulder in the first quarter Sunday night, I'm guessing from when he got rocked by Chancellor. Might explain the constant dancing around instead of getting low to pick up 1st downs and the fumble.

Makes his record a little more impressive but I'm just looking at copper linings at this point.

Last edited:
Apparently Bay Bay separated his shoulder in the first quarter Sunday night, I'm guessing from when he got rocked by Chancellor. Might explain the constant dancing around instead of getting low to pick up 1st downs and the fumble.

Makes his record a little more impressive but I'm just looking at copper linings at this point.
He played much better than any of the receivers without that excuse.  Had a couple very nice catches.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom