NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the reasons why D.Jax slipped to the 2nd round? No WRs went in the 1st that year.

The article that ES posted IS believable. I had a feeling there was rift between him and Chip.

Most people have a problem with the rumors surrounding WHY he was released. If it was for insubordination etc., people could roll w/ that. Citing gang ties and having a NJ.com article drop within hours of his release is a bit TOO coincidental for my likes and leads me to believe that someone from the Eagles organization was part of leaking baseless info.

Oh well...I'm beyond elated that he's on the Skins and hope he has a great year to really rub it in the faces of the Eagles FO.

His addition (at least on paper) makes the Skins, potentially, one of the most explosive offenses in the league.

If this backfires for the Eagles, Chip will be on the hot seat barring another playoff run.

Only way Chip is on the hot seat next year is if he ***** Lurie's ex wife

So am I the only person that finds it hilarious that stillin would question an article about the Chiefs resigning the only decent quarterback they have had since Joe Montana but any article that justifies the Eagles releasing DeSean is gospel.

Like I'm starting to think I'm getting trolled.

So am I the only person that finds it hilarious that stillin would question an article about the Chiefs resigning the only decent quarterback they have had since Joe Montana but any article that justifies the Eagles releasing DeSean is gospel.

Trent Green was pretty good chief

Stilln no offense but how much longer are you going to attempt to prove to everyone that losing Desean is a good thing?

It's been days man.
We get it, you're happy he's gone :lol:
Sheesh.

But the truth is he just made a division rival more dangerous, whether you guys are "united" or not.

I'm not proving they are better off because right now they aren't but after the draft we will see.

I have full faith in Chip until proven otherwise.

Exactly...if this blows up its all on Howie and Chip but I have confidence they have a contingency for this...Sproles plus a rookie WR that fits what they want to do...time will tell though. He also doesn't all of a sudden make Washington a 10 win team now.

CJ2 ypc was such a disappointment to me in fantasy this past year I'm down on him :lol: Jets would seem to make some sense

Last edited:
Mike Williams was only worth a 6th round pick? Did he cause that much trouble in Tampa?

I'm wary to this deal in Buffalo because Marrone was the one who got him out of there when he came back to campus past curfew.

Mike Williams was only worth a 6th round pick? Did he cause that much trouble in Tampa?

I'm wary to this deal in Buffalo because Marrone was the one who got him out of there when he came back to campus past curfew.

I saw a table of all WR trades in the past several seasons and they really aren't worth that much regardless of other issues it seems

As a big CJ2K and Cowboys fan, don't do it Jerry... it'll be all bad, we don't even run the ball like that, stop flexin'.

He was the best Charger that day

I thought Champ was a little older for some reason

I hope he can have a bounce back year; Champ is pure class

Dude been is in full defense mode on every page. They know if this backfires it won't look good at all.

Champ to the Saints.

Roddy and Julio can't wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom