NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did he fall of so fast? he really was awesome on the phins. then he fell of the earth :lol:

was it injuries or what?

He did OK on the Chargers after that for a bit

Even as a Jets fan I used to abuse people with him and Ricky Williams in Madden :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]I like him too. I think his decision making (getting the ball out quicker) needs to improve as well as his arch on his long ball... which could be explained by the awful "timing" routes he had under Sherman (Tannys footwork).

A few things he needs to improve on being his 3rd season and will be over 25 starts:
Decision Making (getting the ball out quicker)
His feet and Arch for the deep ball, letting the receiver run under it rather than putting it on the money... which he can.
Being a leader on 3rd down and in the 4th... having the killer instinct which he has shown but not always had (see Kobe Bryant on KI).
Get his completion percentage up, not all his fault not having an offensive line and being drilled for the league high in sacks. Lots of pressure last year, this year there is no excuse.
Would be nice to see him more of a vocal leader as well.

Those are my things about him going into this season. But the guy can make every throw, he is seemingly intelligent, mobile, and looks to be the part. this is the proving season though. I like the depth at WR the Dolphins have:

Wallace
Hartline
Landry
Gibson
Matthews
Moore
and Clay (TE)

along with a new red zone threat in Lynch, a good pass catcher in Moreno, and still have Lamar Miller who can go for 90 at any point in time.

I like the offensive fire power that the Dolphins have, I am really curious in seeing how Lazor molds this team.

Waits to hear Finns saying how much he hates him. :lol: [/COLOR]

Greg Little claimed off waivers by the Raiders

littledrop2.gif

littledrop1.gif

brownslol.gif

Good pickup.

Doubt he makes the final cut he's already automatically behind Jones, Streater, Moore and Holmes. Most likely will compete with Mike Davis for that 5th spot.

lmao @ the fact that someone would name their DAUGHTER after a football player which is a MAN...

The one that plays football is the first male Peyton I've ever heard off.

I know 4 girls named Peyton though

Kanye shrug

Last edited:
Peyton is definitely more of a female name than male
Side note I work with a guy who named his daughter spencer. Found that weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom