NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ima assume the colts GM won exec of the year because of all the rookie talent that performed well.

Seattles guy should've been 2nd.

Elway to me shouldn't be mentioned, dude didn't "lure" #18 :lol:

Grigson won it because of the emotional pull, so to speak. 
laugh.gif
 Not saying it's the only reason, but *it ain't hard to tell*

Vikings looking to trade Percy? Samantha isn't gonna dig that.

Everybody wants a Percy Harvin and any team would make room for him.

His attitude flares up every now and again and he's the typical prima donna in that aspect. Difference between him and others is that he plays his *** off 100% of the time and is one of the toughest dudes in the NFL, bar none. Seems like his beef with Frazier is beyond repair and Minnesota is backing their coach, which I agree is the right thing to do.

Last edited:
They won't do it because its witinin the division but if I'm the Lions I give up this year and next year's second for him.

If it was any team but the Lions Minnesota would take it.

They won't do it because its witinin the division but if I'm the Lions I give up this year and next year's second for him.

If it was any team but the Lions Minnesota would take it.
sick.gif

imagining megatron getting doubled and checking down to percy just seems unfair man....would be a SICK combo...man..

interesting to see where he goes...wherever he lands he instantly makes them better...hes not only versatile, but hes great in all the diff aspects of his game...really improved as a true route runner (even tho majority of his catches are still at or behind the line of scrimmage), his special teams prowess goes without saying, and he is the best Hback in the league bar none (sorry hernandez, delany, cobb).

dude brings alot to the table...wish it was a wiill or a way he could end up in dallas...i know that aint true tho..i say he lands in miami or new england..

I knew they were going to keep him. Vick should look much better in a Kelly style offense and running the read option. Reid just didn't know how to use him.  They're probably going to focus a lot on the line in the draft now with Vick staying. 

I knew they were going to keep him. Vick should look much better in a Kelly style offense and running the read option. Reid just didn't know how to use him.  They're probably going to focus a lot on the line in the draft now with Vick staying. 

They better.

bear in mind, that 4 out of 5 starters on the O-line were injured last year..

granted, i still hope that we can get joeckel at 4.. and wouldnt mind if we can get cooper or jones in the 2nd (depends on if we can get a good NT - jesse williams or john jenkins.. or what secondary guys are available)

just saying i dont think we go over board on the Oline.. and it's still not guaranteed vick is back next year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom