NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
For giggles, let's say Silberman's kicks sailed 99 and 105 yards...would/could an NFL team really draft her?

woman will never be able to compete with men in football , however

if a dog could kick a 99 yarder they would probably sign him

I mean the chick is 150 pounds at most, having 300 pound linenan coming at you can only be very detrimental to your health.

I used to fear for the Gramaticas and Morten Anderson types.

^ True, they publicly stated on NFL network that it was a PR move. Let the NBA shine man.

If she made a team and attempted a FG, but her kick gets blocked, and she gets tackled on the return. Is it feasible to think a DL that tackles her dry humps her on the field?

I can't believe William Gay is back with the Steelers. Sigh

That girl kicking video is hilarious. Especially with how quiet it is there, absolute riot

im shock KC gave Bowe a deal
Someone has to help Alex Smith's numbers out to save face for such a horrible trade.
It damn sure wasn't gonna be Tony Moeaki.
laugh.gif
i know that, but with everything that has gone on with KC and bowe i figured they would left him walk and throw money at other WR's

William Gay is back with the Steelers? :rofl:

Yeah I don't really want to talk about it. If Lewis stays then he will be fourth on the worth chart so I'm cool with that. But if he leaves and Billy Gay is the nickel back....shudders

Cash I haven't really followed college football this past year a I'd prefer to have someone else take Pitt....but if no one else will do it I'll just draft via position and not really know the guys

Theyre signing Welker to a contract doe (i think/hope)

Talib on the other hand ... :smh: They need him.

If she made a team and attempted a FG, but her kick gets blocked, and she gets tackled on the return. Is it feasible to think a DL that tackles her dry humps her on the field?

i was gonna say that this is ridiculous... but this did happen.

big-ben-hump_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

:rofl:

:smh: :smh: :smh: at the Cowboys for releasing Sensabaugh. I was looking forward to him haplessly trailing a WR in the middle of the field again.

I swear to god if Alan ball gets money from the texans :smh: :smh:

He's our gay DMX

:smh: :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom