NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel bad for you bucs fans thinking you got a great defense again. comment was more of a joke. but... revis isnt the best corner :lol: dude played a game and half last year and is coming off a torn ACL
4-12 record

Why would the Bucs regress?

:rofl: it wasn't serious. i see them going 8-8. but freeman has to step up to what people think he is capable of

Last edited:
bucs aint winning more than 7 games.

that defensive coaching staff is a Joke.

Hope they got some outside help this off season

bucs aint winning more than 7 games.

that defensive coaching staff is a Joke.

Hope they got some outside help this off season
Not in that Division. 

The Saints are getting their coach back and the falcons are always tough.

Carolina should bounce back this year too. 

One of the toughest divisions in the National Football League

Darn...so the best corner in football, an All-Pro safety and this past year's Jim Thorpe Award winner added to the #1 rushing defense is actually going to make us regress or at best win us one more game than last year. I'm glad you guys let me know this before I went and got all excited about this season.

We're also basically adding Carl Nicks, Davin Joseph and Adrian Clayborn to what we had last year since they only played a few games then went out for the season with injuries. DaQuan Bowers is finally 100%. And Josh Freeman is in a contract year.

My breakout players -

Lavonte David
DaQuan Bowers
Lamar Miller
Chris Ivory
T.Y. Hilton
Josh Gordon
Michael Floyd

I think the bucs will be better than the panthers, depending on freeman could give saints and falcons problems...at best split games With both organizations

This guy was a Jim Thorpe award winner.

CP about to type up a dissertation in response.

Dude is probably stretching out his fingers and brewing a fresh cup of coffee as we speak... :nerd:

I don't drink coffee.

Tannehill is more known, otherwise he might be the call, however I think Miller is the one that is going to be great for us. Tanne will be fine, but I don't know about this year.

But Miller, I think very very highly of him. And I have heard almost nothing about him from other NFL folk, no one mentions him, even the draft, he fell to round 4, didn't get a lot of pub.

So he's my "breakout" type guy for this season.

I wonder why.... :lol: :wink:

Because he's a faster Clinton Portis, with less physicality. (blocking) :lol:

Last year he ran well for us, he does what Bush does not, one cut and go forward, no dancing. Our olineman loved him because he would just make that cut and go, he hits the hole like he's supposed to. Bush of course would dance and search for the big hit, Miller's not like that, least not yet.

And as I said, almost no one talks about him, so he's perfect for breakout role. He's that guy that doesn't get drafted in fantasy, has 2 big weeks early, and everyone races to pick up. :lol:

I hope. Cuz if he fails, Tannehill pressure builds, and then a lot of fail could follow. Together, they should help each other pretty good.

I don't know who that is, but if you don't think the Bucs will be a better team than last year's 7-9 squad with Darrelle Revis, Dashon Goldson, Carl Nicks, Davin Joseph and Adrian Clayborn being added then there's really no point in talking football with you.

I don't know who that is, but if you don't think the Bucs will be a better team than last year's 7-9 squad with Darrelle Revis, Dashon Goldson, Carl Nicks, Davin Joseph and Adrian Clayborn being added then there's really no point in talking football with you.

LOL @ "no point in talking football".

Josh Freeman is your QB.

Calm down chief...

:lol: I'm just pointing out that even though Peterson, Berry, Claiborne look solid right now.... Jim Thorpe award winners can't be used as a reason to say a team gets better. Because there's Michael Huff's out there.

And that's Michael Huff fyi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom