NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said they were gonna be something special I said It's an upgrade I doubt most of these players will be here 2 years they are stop gaps while we are in rebuilding mode, you seem not to understand how bad secondary was especially after they fired castillo, when you have players who don't fit a scheme, don't communicate correctly and don't try to tackle they need to be replaced.

I'm done having this conversation

cmon, your a philly fan man..youve been here before..dont get TOOOO hyped on signing day...ya kno what they say, fool me once shame on you....fool me twice....
who is getting hyped?

we're just glad that the OVERhyped guys will be gone.. and guys who can at least be competent are being brought in (and by that, i mean at least dudes will tackle someone).. low risk, high reward type deals

Yea, Steven Jackson has been a 1000yd running back on a sorry team for years. Even at 29, nothing makes me think he won't be any less productive on the Falcons, especially getting some relief for once from their other backs. Plus he's played nearly every game ever year other than 2 years (like 12 games or something). So no, he's not injury prone either. Very good pickup and overall upgrade for the Falcons.

Why hasn't Matt Schaub been released yet?

Could ask the same about Romo, go away until September please.

Last edited:
Barwin sucked this year. Good riddance.

Why is everyone so excited about Steven Jackson? What year are we living in?

Really I know he only had 3 sacks but he had 18 qb hits and 14 tfl, can I get some more insight

Though I did feel like had (and other Texans BLs/DEs didn't take the load off Watt, I also felt like Watt flat out took some of Barwin's sacks away this year. There were a lot of plays where Barwin was right there to make the play, but Watt or Smith got there first. But...there were also other plays where Barwin was coming full speed at the QB, but the whichever team's tackle just rode him to the outside and took him out the play.

There really weren't any moments during games this season where Connor Barwin stood out on the field, imo

Why y'all mad, though?
laugh.gif

You clowns taking what I said way outta context.

I'm just glad for the guy now that he's on contending team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom