NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny coming from a booboo never was, never will be organization. aint ever accomplished !@# . seahawks epitomize an also ran organization.

"there's the horse that wins, the horse that loses and then there's the horses that also ran":rofl:

:smokin

Giants are ready for the off-season.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
07 and 11 still hurts
laugh.gif
Got 'em!!

Schaub was so accurate in the first half though

It takes Matt Schaub three games to play four quarters of good football, though. That's one of the problems. He's so damn inconsistent.

exactly. sometimes he looks great. the TD to graham was beautiful. any sign of pressure and he goes into fetal position. schaub's lack of mobility, and lack of arm strength, plus this conservative coaching staff is :smh:

through 4 games matt schaub has thrown 6 interceptions. 3 returned for touchdowns. in that time, he's thrown 1 touchdown to texans WRs.

Anyone else a little concerned about what they see, or don't see, from T. Richardson? OKB posted some pretty intriguing stats a few weeks ago and I haven't seen much in his play to dispute that he's just a grind it out 3 yard guy.

Sighhhh I like how out O moved down the field but Celek c'mon bruh we cannot settle for 3 against this squad smh. Vick looks on though

Anyone else a little concerned about what they see, or don't see, from T. Richardson? OKB posted some pretty intriguing stats a few weeks ago and I haven't seen much in his play to dispute that he's just a grind it out 3 yard guy.

indy's offensive line def. won't help those stats...but yeah. not a lot of chunk yardage

Indy's line is terrible and it's only been two games in the new system. Definitely not looking good thus far, though. Can't argue that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom