NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something told me the Colts would make this a game against KC today even though there was no reason to like them...Except for Luck.

Doesnt work my dude, thanks for your help guys nothing seems to work, just gonna pray to the Panther gods and hope Cam and the boys will guide us to victory. if u see a ws vid of a crazy nut doing the 'Ramsey' in the middle of the train car you know its your boy!

Last edited:
If they draft a QB in the first without addressing their skill position talent, they'll be firing everyone in another 2 years.

pretty much what I am thinking; they need a WR in the 1st round

Evans, Watkins or even Lee but he could slip to the 2nd easily

Doesnt work my dude, thanks for your help guys nothing seems to work, just gonna pray to the Panther gods and hope Cam and the boys will guide us to victory. if u see a ws vid of a crazy nut doing the 'Ramsey' in the middle of the train car you know its your boy!

Edit that **** :lol:

Couldn't have played much worse on O, but still got the lead after 30.

One more half, fellas...let's get it.

The short version: The ******** were the last team to integrate. George Marshall heavily opposed desegregation and it took the Kennedy Administration threatening potential action against him before he finally decided to cave in. Being that at the time this occurred, there were quite a few African American's in the area, they naturally rooted for the team the Skins hated the most which were the Cowboys.

Judging from your post you really hate Dallas :lol:.

If you are being serious, I have no problems sharing how I became a Cowboys fan.

And if you re-read my post, I never said there was an equal amount of merchandise around town. I said on those off brand stands around the malls there is a ton. When I first visited D.C. back in 2002, I nearly died after seeing all those "D.C. stands for Dallas Cowboys" t shirts.

That ether must burn the souls of ******** fans in D.C....
Just wondering how you became a fan of the color way, I'm not a fan of it. And I don't hate Dallas, just don't like the Cowboys. Just like how I don't like the Eagles or Giants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom