my god.

I love this town.

if any of you get bored..

go to YouTube, search "angry browns fan"

It's not me, but the dude is hilarious.

amazing.

Eager to see what Ware brings to the Broncos
ohwell.gif

How are those not good signings? They're not in their primes, but they're not washed either. 2 vets who could give good production, and didn't break the banks for them.

except the raiders have all the money in the world and can't hand it away to some players. nobody want's a part of that franchise.
I meanTampa Bay had a certified circus and they are bringing in players

except the raiders have all the money in the world and can't hand it away to some players. nobody want's a part of that franchise.

You of all people should know you don't build a team in free agency.

You create a base and supplement it with free agency.

Only thing I'm confused about is why they didn't keep the dudes they had.

Who can't they hand it off to? Revis because he said don't trade for me? He would probably have said that to a dozen other non contenders in this league.

You don't rebuild by going crazy in Free Agency, you do it through the draft! You guys are acting like were bringing back Javon Walker :lol:

For the Raiders they are good moves but for Woodley and Tuck... Hell no. They sign dudes and most of time they disappear.

Is this post from 2007?

Since the new regime which player signed with Raiders and disappeared? How long are y'all goin to use this stereotype? You were going to say the same **** to any player we sign :lol:

Raiders players have been garbage for the longest time now. I don't even know if I can name five players that left Oakland and became better for it. Mike Mitchell is one of them, but we'll see how he does away from Carolina's D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom