NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfortunately TNF ratings are through the roof so it aint going anywhere. Even if it's awful games. It'll probably get a bigger rating than MLB playoffs 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
They need better matchups. These divisional games are kinda wack.
Or have the teams playing thursday have a bye week before the game. Giving teams 3 days to rest and prepare is just a recipe for these terrible games.

NT will NT ....

went from "he shouldn't be in the league" 

to.... "he shouldn't be starting" 

lol...well no ****.... who said he should be 
Wait, you in here defending Ponder that he's having a bad game because he has no weapons. That's implying you think he's a starting QB.

NT being NT tho...
laugh.gif

Wait, you in here defending Ponder that he's having a bad game because he has no weapons. That's implying you think he's a starting QB.

NT being NT tho...
laugh.gif
dog... shut up 

I CLEARLY said I didn't think he was any good 

so yeh, NT being NT.....still...even after you tried to be funny 

per ESPN ....  in 2012, Ponder had a better Total QBR than Cutler, Dalton, Rivers and Flacco.... 

in 2013 he didn't qualify -- i'm assuming it's because he only played 9 games.... 

per ESPN ....  in 2012, Ponder had a better Total QBR than Cutler, Dalton, Rivers and Flacco.... 

in 2013 he didn't qualify -- i'm assuming it's because he only played 9 games.... 

I don't know if that tells you more about how much the QBR is bogus or that all those QB's are overrated and always have been.

It's both.

Rivers is my dude though.

Last edited:
I don't know if that tells you more about how much the QBR is bogus or that all those QB's are overrated and always have been.

It's both.
I don't think I've ever looked at what makes up the TQBR since that ESPN Special they had to try to explain it....

need Ponder to garbage time the hell out of the Packers to make up this fantasy difference... 

dude I'm playing started the Pack defense 

been a lot of players that didn't live up to a Top 10 selection.... 

it's not hard to believe.... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom