#AND1Fumble

Bruh.

That tracker on the bottom.

I know you did that **** on purpose.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Didn't even notice that.

Best gif ever.

black-guy-gif-star-trek.gif

:lol: @ stafford, romo, foles and Ryan ahead of Killa Cam.

This is a joke right?

Even had Kap ahead of Cam :lol: :lol: all I could do was laugh away...idiocy && hatred at an all time high. Sad to say, it was expected tho. :smh:

Cam isn't good enough for people to bicker and nitpick on whether he's actually the 12th best quarterback as opposed to the 16th. He isn't clearly ahead of any of those guys. Maybe in an area or two, but overall? Can't make that distinction yet. We'll see how this year pans out though.

JJ: Guilty. Sam Bradford will come up this year.

Last edited:
Not nearly as uptight about it as my post may have seemed :lol:. It's not necessarily the difference of opinions; different folks will have different criteria on a subject as such, which is cool. I agree, can't really say one way or another without knowing that. I guess I'd just like to know the exact criteria that the rankings && tiers are based on...that's all.

Excuse my ignorance, but why is Jimmy Graham making a big deal about being listed as a TE or WR?

Cam isn't good enough for people to bicker and nitpick on whether he's actually the 12th best quarterback as opposed to the 16th. Can't make that distinction yet. We'll see how this year pans out though.

With that group of receivers and that line? Sounds about right...kid just can't win.

Excuse my ignorance, but why is Jimmy Graham making a big deal about being listed as a TE or WR?

The exclusive tag amount is pretty simple to calculate. It's either an average of the five largest salaries at the offered players' position at the end of restricted free agency this season, or 120 percent of the offered player's current salary—whichever is greater.

WRs make more then TEs

the difference comes out to 7 million for a TE. 12 million for a WR.

what happens if jimmy graham comes in next season and says, "nah i'm not lining up out there. i'm a tight end, remember?" :lol:

Last edited:
Dont see him stay unless they come with that Wr contract.

I can really see him saying now im a TE for yall remember and i wouldn't even be mad at him

View media item 1058133

All but confirmed

Sapp is an NTer

“She kept calling us boys so the tip Fit!” Sapp tweeted.

“I left it was horrible and the service was the worst,” he added.

The waitress, who is only going by Corey, spoke with WINZ-AM in Miami to give her side of the story.

“I walked over to his table. It was him and one other guy and I said, 'Hey boys, what I can I get you to drink?' And he was like 'We're not boys. I'm a man,'" Corey told the radio station. "I mean, saying 'Hey men, what do you want to drink?' sounds kind of weird, I think. I go with 'boys' a lot. It sounds more youthful."

Ol' cheap *** Warren Sapp :rofl:

Link

Using boys there isn't derogatory and regardless you should always leave a tip unless something dramatically horrible occurs (on which case you would discuss with a manager). Jerk move and clear that he never worked in the food industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom