NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
just found this :lol:
DrewBreesmighthavelastingeffectsfromthistackle-52005.gif

**** the niners though.

That play was late in the 4th quarter, Brees fumbled and we recovered it. We proceed to get in Victory Formation right?.... Wrong, the punk *** refs called an illegal blow to head and of course Brees takes them about 50 yards for the TD and GW drive :x :smh:

if y'all couldnt tell, I'm still salty about that one..

Last edited:
I think the Bills have a legit chance on Sunday; Marrone will have those boys ready and all Orton needs to do is not be EJ

repped who found that stat about he Bills pats rivalry my boy at work swore they haven't beaten them since the late 90's

Champ Bailey working out for the Ravens, I like this or even Asante Samuel a shot

Dennis Dixon in Arizona can't wait to see that dude in te field again

I think the Bills have a legit chance on Sunday; Marrone will have those boys ready and all Orton needs to do is not be EJ

they definitely do. after our "emotional" win last week, could totally see a let down. and despite the lopsided record, definitely a lot of close games up in Buffalo. should be a good one.

Dennis Dixon is the back up version of Vick. Everyone thinks he will be great but in reality he isn't

And I loved DD on Pitt :lol:

they definitely do. after our "emotional" win last week, could totally see a let down. and despite the lopsided record, definitely a lot of close games up in Buffalo. should be a good one.

if both teams best teams show up then NE wins

That 98 team....insanity

Can't believe try lost to that Falcons team. Atl killed some NFL history right there
:nthat:

then we got smacked in the SB :frown:

358fdb1c_350x700px-LL-826f26ff_broncos.jpeg

miss ya bruh |I

Eagles are wearing all black on Sunday for the 1st time
View media item 1211100

here come the giants :nerd:

Is this stat really true? Pats have beaten the Bills 20 of last 21 times? :x :x :x

dat cupcake afc east :smokin

Classic Harbaugh:

"Two days after being called the San Francisco 49ers' best special teams player by coach Jim Harbaugh, Kassim Osgood was released by the team Wednesday. "

Classic Harbaugh:

"Two days after being called the San Francisco 49ers' best special teams player by coach Jim Harbaugh, Kassim Osgood was released by the team Wednesday. "

Always loved Osgood, he'll find a squad to play for real soon I'm sure.

Though it is a pretty surprising move to execute. I'm sure Seatle will try and sign up ASAP :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom