NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The potential contract he could receive if he just kept himself together...

Money must not be an issue...

::Shrugs::

All that talent going to waste.
mean.gif

Luckily for him though, the drug policy and personal conduct are two separate issues when it comes to the NFL. So this won't inadvertently affect his pending suspension for drug use.

I still haven't gave up on him yet. His talent is just too remarkable to just cut him from the team.

C'mon Josh. I'm rooting for you bro. Take this 8 game ban like a man and just learn and grow from this.
No, this will definitely be brought up when he is being disciplined.

The NFL will look at any and all conduct issues he's had.

His current appeal process is in progress as we speak; he hasn't been convicted of DWI yet - it won't affect his ruling.

Seems like Gordon just has bad luck. A few doobs and some cocktails got this man's life in shambles.

.09 BAC....99% of dudes his age, that party, drive drunker than that

Meanwhile Aldon Smith is telling folks at the airport he's got a bomb, goin ham with assualt rifle purchases, and gettin stabbed at his own party.

Seriously why hasn't he gone to rehab, it would help personally and help him look better with the NFL.

Either the Browns or his agent need to force him into one.

Last edited:
Aldon's an idiot.. but this is some other level shh.. you're waiting for a hearing on your drug violation so you think it'd be okay to get behind a wheel after drinking... idc what his BAC was, the kid is a complete mess.

Playing in the NFL is a privilege. I don't see why these guys should be shown leniency. Whenever player conduct issues are brought up, I can't help but think of the receiver from the Bears and Cowboys that got caught up trying to move weight.

Like he didn't just sign a multimillion dollar deal...

I thought guys like Ray Lewis, Chris Carter and some others help troubled players out.

Seems like no one has tried to reach out to him.

He needs help. This goes beyond football.

This dude is 23. Will he see 25?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom