NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are there a bunch of articles about how the "NFL's highest paid player" is Jay Cutler... 

Am I missing something?

LarryDavid i EnPhan I believe...

Pretty sure Polo still posts once in a while, he's def. on twitter though

"I want to meet you in person slime, so I can break your back."
roll.gif
Lol met both before he's not @eNPHAN  
laugh.gif

Vontaze Burfict 25K

Joseph Randle 30K

Sure one fine came from the league and the other from the Cowboys... but still 5K more for shop lifting. Cowboys making Rodger look bad.

who wrote that propaganda garbage, ColtfanB?

ESPN is pathetic

this dude's comment pretty much summed it up...

smh takin shots at me for no reason...
It was sarcasm; I'm not taking shots, I love your passion for the Colts on here
That wasnt sarcasm
laugh.gif

and 30k is a fair fine for a player who can't manage his money and having to steal 

Last edited:
finally got home from work and got a chance to view this in safety. my lord, what yall did to polorico, RUTHLESS

that was some bullying, but hat's off to the dude for taking it in the chin and not trying to report some comedy...unlike certain individuals as of late

Lmao polorico is good people's. that dresser and that week in review thread is comedy tho. I seen that dresser up close and personal last year when I went to his crib. That thing looks like an artifact from the titanic for sure

you mean to tell me this joseph randle stole a tester bottle of gucci cologne and some draws (probably a total value of $80) and the cowboys is fining him $30k

View media item 1220286

dude is making $500k, no small amount of money..but damn 30K gotta hurt the pockets.

Last edited:
The only game Carr played fully through with a garbage time TD was Houston. He got hurt in the Miami game and the other games are all one possession losses.

TD to James Jones with under a minute left against the Jets game. He's done a decent job tho.

valuable lesson learned.

you gotta be a special kind of stupid to be in the NFL and stealing from retail stores in the first place though. 

who wrote that propaganda garbage, ColtfanB?

ESPN is pathetic

this dude's comment pretty much summed it up...
Jim Irsay is the BEST OWNER IN THE NFL!?!!?

Dude...did you not just read the article in which he cheated on every woman he's ever known? Or skip the part in which he led 3 separate lives? Or destroyed the house of a happily married man for some redhead he met on twitter?

Or the 25 year drug addiction that would have led to several stints in state prison if not for, you know, the billi0ns of dollars he made on his daddy's business?

Dude...take off the blue glasses. He a junkie, a pathological liar, serial philanderer and possibly a high functioning sociopath.
Agreed. The angle taken by the writer of the article on a lot of the issues was quite comical. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom