NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKO, took me a goooooood minute to figure out what the hell that Wale quote in your sig meant

nevertheless, Wale :pimp: can't wait for the day he breaks from MMG

God damn what happened to the niners? I missed the whole game! I like it :smokin

you aint missed much. niners defense couldnt over come injuries. denver dline bullied niners offensive line all nite. manning with a typical manning primetime kinda nite, picking on tremaine brock. niners WRs looking like raiders WRs dropping passes.

what else am i missing?

look forward to all the "49ers are frauds" comments in WIR

AKO, took me a goooooood minute to figure out what the hell that Wale quote in your sig meant

nevertheless, Wale
pimp.gif
can't wait for the day he breaks from MMG
Haha i can see how it might be a bit confusing! Yupp Wale is that dude
smokin.gif
 didnt like that he signed with them from the get go and def doesnt get enough respect! 
you aint missed much. niners defense couldnt over come injuries. denver dline bullied niners offensive line all nite. manning with a typical manning primetime kinda nite, picking on tremaine brock. niners WRs looking like raiders WRs dropping passes.

what else am i missing?

look forward to all the "49ers are frauds" comments in WIR
Ahh thanks for the recap! I figured you guy's would take the L but i wasnt expecting such a blow out! Glad the NFCW race is close still haha 
grin.gif

People are too high on AZ they will eventually crash an burn! They always get off to a good start! 
Until proven otherwise they are what their record says. I have no problems with that list.

Detroit, Green Bay, and San Diego all have arguments to be considered Top 5.

Who honestly remembered that there is another game in London next week..

I looked at the schedule for week 8 and had to do a double take when I saw a game scheduled for 9:30am

Who honestly remembered that there is another game in London next week..

I looked at the schedule for week 8 and had to do a double take when I saw a game scheduled for 9:30am
That caught me by surprise too.

Wonder why it's so early when the other London games have been at 1:00pm.

6-1 :smokin ... bring on the Deadskins! @JAYFIEND you still want to take that bet? Remember the one where you said Washington would score 40 on our defense, I think you said final score would be 41-27 if I'm not mistaken :nerd:

Last edited:
Peyton Manning's record-breaking 509th career TD pass came in 56 FEWER games than Brett Favre's 508th.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom