NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
So? :lol:

You can't go by one year. You gotta look at the body of work and based on that he put him at #11.

Last edited:
Says who? Does it matter today, what the Giants and Eli was apart of in 2007? You know how many new QB's have come in to the league since then?...Since '11 for that matter... What have you done for me lately Eli?

Well, homerific seems to think that he's still half better than the entire leagues Q's. Wrong. Eli threw the most interceptions in the NFL last year. Not only that, but he did so by throwing 5 more than the next person. He was also ranked 32nd in completion percentage of all quarterbacks eligible for the stat (only 37). Now...I don't know what your criteria is, nor do I really care, but no top 15 quarterback for me ranks last or below 30 in any of those categories. Quit fooling ya'll selves into thinking Eli is great. He's not.

Last edited:
Eli had one great year and two great playoff runs resulting in 2 sb victories. Overall in his career he's been above average at best that's it.

Eli had one great year and two great playoff runs resulting in 2 sb victories. Overall in his career he's been above average at best that's it.

Fact.

I wonder how long Aldon Smith is going to get suspended by Goodell. I hope they don't go out of control and do like 10 games. I'm hoping 6, but if he gets more, I think the Niners depth is enough to keep us above water at olb/de with hopefully a health Tank Carradine.

Last edited:
******* Kluwe. :smh:

It used to be only about Priefer. Now he's threatening to drag some former teammates into it? No good.

Last edited:
I'm guessing he names AP which wouldn't shock me after the other allegations of how many kids he has which did shock me

Last edited:
I don't think Kluwe is gonna name teammates it seems like his vendetta is more focused at the Vikings organization.

How do yall feel about wearing jerseys of teams your aren't a fan of?

I've rooted for the Saints for about a decade but full on buying a jersey feels wrong but for 25 bucks I'm thinking about it.

I have some, don't bother me a bit.

Have a Hester and a Moss. Lookin at Graham, Calvin or Shady next.

Depends on the jersey, the number, and the player I guess.

You buy whatever jersey you like but if you're a hardcore Lions fans you'll rarely wear it

I bought a McGrady Rockets jersey on a steep discount but I never wore outside the house because me being a Spurs fan, I felt so dirty wearing it

All good imo. I'll only wear another teams gear if it's one of my favorite players. I'll gladly rock a Megatron jersey, but you won't find me in a shirt that says "Lions Football".

Just leave Kluwe. :smh:

I get it he's pissed and advocating for what he believes in, which is fine with me.. but putting teammates under the bus.. :stoneface:

How do yall feel about wearing jerseys of teams your aren't a fan of?

I've rooted for the Saints for about a decade but full on buying a jersey feels wrong but for 25 bucks I'm thinking about it.

We as fans put too much stock into our own loyalty compared to players, owners, ect. :smh:

Should never feel bad about rocking what you want

I wonder if Kluwe will eventually say who the two players were?
nerd.gif
http://deadspin.com/5165714/the-one...now-their-players-did-not-bone-underage-girls

Sidney Rice and Tarvaris Jackson 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom