NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yea im not sure what he means by being able to chose to go for the win or not, but i'd take the money. It's still 2k for freakin football picks. I would not risk it and end up with nothing
what i mean is usually if its down to 2 people for the monday night game a lot of times they agree to split the pot.

now he could be an individual and he gets 8k to himself. now for me and the 3 guys if we split we get 8k to split between us. Now i dont mind that but my brother is saying to risk it because he wants to go big. I want the money
laugh.gif
i'd say try to split it. I would definitely not rely on Washington with their QB situation to score enough points for you guys to win

my prediction for tomorrows games is cowboys 27-17. thats 44 points. zzyz, take the 2k bruh. dont get greedy. skins are a wild card. dont know which team will show up.

Ill find out tomorrow morning what we are gonna do

terrified of washington with the QB situation and Morris playing like garbage too :smh:

That whole game tomorrow is a wild card. Colt McCoy was ballin in preseason and last week when they put him in. The Cowboys have played great but even their biggest fans wouldn't put it past them to come out completely flat tomorrow night.

Take the damn money.

That whole game tomorrow is a wild card. Colt McCoy was ballin in preseason and last week when they put him in. The Cowboys have played great but even their biggest fans wouldn't put it past them to come out completely flat tomorrow night.

Take the damn money.
He threw a short pass to Garcon that he broke for a 70 yard TD. The remaining 10 of his completions went for a total of 60 yards. 

Take the damn money.
He threw a short pass to Garcon that he broke for a 70 yard TD. The remaining 10 of his completions went for a total of 60 yards. 

Still better than anything Johnny Manziel will ever do.

I don't want to see teams padding stats, but when your 2X SB Champion QB (who just played the best statistical game of his career) only needs 33 more yards to break a record that has stood since 1951 I think it's alright to let him take a shot. 

If the O line can keep up this level of play PIT can beat anyone.

Bell is looking like a legit star at RB, displaying vision rarely seen in a second year runner & Brown is a superstar, maybe the best wideout in the league right now.

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!

just checked, last year foles had 7 games under 30 att in 10 starts/11 games, he doesnt have 1 single game under this year.

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is insane

just checked, last year foles had 7 games under 30 att in 10 starts/11 games, he doesnt have 1 single game under this year.

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is insane

I think starting Week 10 when the Eagles have their whole starting OL back you'll start to see them get back to running the football like they were last year and limiting Foles throwing a little bit more. They should atleast with how inconsistent and wild Foles has been slinging it this year. Every time he starts scrambling and throws the ball down the field I think something bad is gonna happen.

I don't want to see teams padding stats, but when your 2X SB Champion QB (who just played the best statistical game of his career) only needs 33 more yards to break a record that has stood since 1951 I think it's alright to let him take a shot. 

If the O line can keep up this level of play PIT can beat anyone.

Bell is looking like a legit star at RB, displaying vision rarely seen in a second year runner & Brown is a superstar, maybe the best wideout in the league right now.

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!

Agreed. I was really hoping they'd let Ben continue on. He could've gotten those 30 yards or so on 1 pass play yesterday. That's how effective he was.

Cardinals are 13-3 since Week 8 of last season, tied with Broncos for best record in NFL in that span

Floating around social media...Grain of salt...

View media item 1234753
"my friend has an ucle who knows someone high up in the pats personnel and he told him that the pats just traded for marshanw lynch for a second round pick, cash and some defensive lineman. No reporters even know yet."

Last edited:
Anyone else find it odd that Maclin gets hit in the head and is bleeding from his ear but Patrick Peterson is out with a concussion?

LeSean McCoy also got rocked last week or the week before and looked concussed.

What's going on in that locker room?

Last edited:
Anyone else find it odd that Maclin gets hit in the head and is bleeding from his ear but Patrick Peterson is out with a concussion?

I don't think Maclin's bleeding was internal. He probably suffered a scratch or open wound directly from his earlobe. So, it was external. Judging by Pat Peterson's situation, he was out cold.

Dude, what the &@&$ are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom