NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
matt-mcgloin-jukes-david-harris-a.gif

McJuke :pimp:

Last edited:
He throws an incredible screen pass, such poise. Very similar to Andrew Luck.

take that up with the person who compared him to Luck; not once I did mention Luck comparisons to Carr and the person who did just used stats that is it

that's an NFL throw right there :pimp:
View media item 1239640
and it wouldn't Smart's first 7 games it would more be like first 40

Last edited:
lol wait, are we actually arguing about MM and Derek Carr? What's there to argue here?
Locking onto a single target, throwing off his back foot, inaccurate/poor placement on throws (his receivers have helped him numerous times in this regard), throwing across his body. Same **** he did in college. Better now?

It's obvious that you're butthurt by people not riding the Derek Carr train. Calm down kiddo. Let me point you to something I said a few months ago, OK?

http://niketalk.com/t/594149/nfl-discussion-thread-mint-condition/9960#post_21484708

Now pull ya skirt up and move along.
All things a rookie QB goes through in the NFL. His problem is no run game and no WR's. His WR's bailed him out a number of times? I've seen every pass he's thrown this season, and trust when I say this, his WR's have failed him more times than they've bailed him..I can't compare Carr to Luck or Russell Wilson or any other successful QB during their rookie stint simply because IMO Carr has a more difficult uphill battle than those QB's did...and thats be a leader and seriously to turn a franchise in shambles into something relevant again.

I'm not worried about Carr, this dude is the best QB we've had since Gannon left (may not be saying much, but it is looking like brighter days are ahead of us). My bigger concern is if Reggie McKenzie can build a team around him...cause right now this dude ain't got **** to work with...his best WR is James Jones...James Jones who was the #3 WR on the Packers...Our second best WR is Andre Holmes, who I'm pretty sure was cut by 2 other teams (correct me if I'm wrong..?). Our RB duo would be killer if it were 2010...

Last edited:
Matt Stafford has the best stats of any quarterback in NFL history at the age of 26 or any quarterback through their first 69 games.

What does this mean?

Matt Stafford is on pace to be the best quarterback EVER :smokin

#stats

The overreactions on both sides
laugh.gif

This is what happens when we have a 24/7 board to discuss sports
The gift and the curse.
laugh.gif

Sometimes we get some engaging, insightful discussion, but more often than not we get something like this. 
laugh.gif

**** it, why stop at Andrew Luck?

After looking at Tom Brady's first 8 games

kTVQ9S6.jpg

and Peyton Manning's first 8 games

LTn6qr2.jpg

I can tell you, right now, that Derek Carr is on his way to the HoF.

#stats

lol wait, are we actually arguing about MM and Derek Carr? What's there to argue here?

All things a rookie QB goes through in the NFL. His problem is no run game and no WR's. His WR's bailed him out a number of times? I've seen every pass he's thrown this season, and trust when I say this, his WR's have failed him more times than they've bailed him..I can't compare Carr to Luck or Russell Wilson or any other successful QB during their rookie stint simply because IMO Carr has a more difficult uphill battle than those QB's did...and thats be a leader and seriously to turn a franchise in shambles into something relevant again.

I'm not worried about Carr, this dude is the best QB we've had since Gannon left (may not be saying much, but it is looking like brighter days are ahead of us). My bigger concern is if Reggie McKenzie can build a team around him...cause right now this dude ain't got **** to work with...his best WR is James Jones...James Jones who was the #3 WR on the Packers...Our second best WR is Andre Holmes, who I'm pretty sure was cut by 2 other teams (correct me if I'm wrong..?). Our RB duo would be killer if it were 2010...

Watch out, this might be mistaken for a HOF introduction speech.

Matt Stafford has the best stats of any quarterback in NFL history at the age of 26 or any quarterback through their first 69 games.

What does this mean?

Matt Stafford is on pace to be the best quarterback EVER :smokin

#stats

Matt Staffords first 8 games

2JKBhUH.jpg

OK... that's probably a bad example. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom