NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherman is actually having an excellent year again despite the lack of picks.  Certainly better than the Hadens of the world.

Jason Verrett has been great obviously.

How's that Carolina Panthers will still be good because they are "tough" prediction working out for you.

Detroit Lions have the most missed games from starters out of any team in the league.

Calvin Johnson misseed 3 games and was a decoy for 2. The Lions went 4-1.

The Detroit Lions are one of the least penalized teams in the NFL

The Detroit Lions have the #1 rated defense in the entire NFL.

I don't even really see how its a debate.

Huh

Sherman is actually having an excellent year again despite the lack of picks.  Certainly better than the Hadens of the world.

Jason Verrett has been great obviously.

How's that Carolina Panthers will still be good because they are "tough" prediction working out for you.

Detroit Lions have the most missed games from starters out of any team in the league.

Huh

Them multiquote problems.

What?

"We've learned not to write Tom Brady off," Favre said this week in a video post on sqor.com. "Today's game, he is the best quarterback out there. Not taking anything away from anybody else. He's proven he can get it done. Bottom line, he can get it done."

always liked brett :pimp:

Im so confused on that post :lol:

I think Vontae is def #1 as far as corners go

Also question. Why did Hakeem Nicks go to the Colts instead of like the Panthers?

Randy Moss could probably still ball too but in Denver he wouldn't see the field much unless a major injury happened...i guess he could be a security blanket :nerd:

why are we discussing moss on denver? does peyton really need MORE weapons?

yup..he probably does :lol:

Last edited:
@ChampCruThik I can't put Haden on that list, he's been BBQ chicken all season. The rest I agree on, one corner that has caught my attention is Slay in Detroit
Haden's been MUCH better recently...he's looking like his old self the past few games.

My theory early on was the struggles and lackluster play from some of the top CB's was largely due to the new emphasis on penalties. Even the best corners were having trouble adjusting to what they can and can't get away with. Now we're starting to see a return to form.

Not a big fan of rankings and lists, but
mean.gif
@ Darrelle Revis receiving zero mentions. Disrespectful.

always liked brett
pimp.gif
Favre just don't wanna give Rodgers and manning props. one about to break all
his records and the other took his spot as best GB packers quarterback of all time
I **** with the Gunslinger, but I don't agree with him on that. IMO Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the world.

You're wrong about Brett not giving props to Manning. When Peyton broke the TD record, Brett had nothing but good things to say...

I think he's just sticking up for the old guys.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Favre just don't wanna give Rodgers and manning props. one about to break all
his records and the other took his spot as best GB packers quarterback of all time

This is so true :lol: :lol:

Favre :pimp:

Him balling out at 41 gives me hope that TB will continue to play at a high level for four or five more years :smokin

This is so true :lol: :lol:

Favre :pimp:

Him balling out at 41 gives me hope that TB will continue to play at a high level for four or five more years :smokin

gives me hope for another decade of AR12 :pimp:

then hopefully they pick the next best QB with the 24th pick in the 2022 draft :lol: can't imagine what jets and jaguars etc go through with the constant QB issues. became a packers fan in late 90's and the QB position has always been on lock.

That 02 season with the comeback vs Cleveland in the playoffs :smokin

His bad play which lead to Ben :smokin

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom