NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Joe Robbie is actually pretty solid...?

Gotta be more aware there

Nah it's terrible, looks dated as all hell, seats are like sitting on a steel beam and they never upgrade anything plus it's not in a great area

Last edited:
There upgrading it during the off season.

Plus its a baseball stadium also so the seats are farther away from the field then normal football stadiums

Wasn't it build more for football? It looked horrible for baseball
I'm really not sure which one its made for. But I know for sure the seats are farther away for that reason. They still have the dugouts there from when the marlins where there. The renovations there doing over the off season there adding a roof cover new TVs and bringing the seats closer.

Joe Robbie, the team's founder, led the financing campaign to build a new home for the team. He believed it was only a matter of time before a Major League Baseball team came to South Florida. At his request, the stadium was built so only minimal renovations would be necessary to ready it for a baseball team.[citation needed] Most notably, the field was made somewhat wider than is normally the case for an NFL stadium. The wide field also makes it fairly easy to convert the stadium for soccer.

From wiki

Wasn't it build more for football? It looked horrible for baseball
I'm really not sure which one its made for. But I know for sure the seats are farther away for that reason. They still have the dugouts there from when the marlins where there. The renovations there doing over the off season there adding a roof cover new TVs and bringing the seats closer.

Was built for multi purpose. The Oakland coliseum was built for both Football and Baseball to get a MLB team

Tannehill could have ran for that first and went out of bounds on that 3rd and 3 play instead of bombing it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom