NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas, put the "Vanderpump Rules" on pause and come out for brews. HOU/CLE, SEA/KC, CIN/NO, SF/NYG, PHI/GB, DET/ARI, NE/IND. Come on, let's make moves.

The homie @awwsome is in. We outchea.

Last edited:
So Jimmy Graham said he's done leaping in the stands after getting groped by The Joker
laugh.gif

"There was some debate about whether he was a receiver or a tight end," McGowan said with a laugh. "He's definitely a tight end."

He added, with mock offense, "Everybody pats him on the back and no one says anything; I grab a man's *** and everybody goes crazy."

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2014/11/the_joker_speaks_out_jimmy_gra.html
What made it funnier was the quotes from the Joker.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son is flagrant as hell.

15 yrd penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct.

I'll be in the City during Thanksgiving week and New Years. **** is usually hectic for me when I'm there because I don't go as often as before so I have to cram the usual activities in a tight window.

I think I hit up this bum *** dude henz0 one time when I was extra blitzed, but that's the closest I've came to meeting up w/ any of you savages.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'll be in the City during Thanksgiving week and New Years. **** is usually hectic for me when I'm there because I don't go as often as before so I have to cram the usual activities in a tight window.

I think I hit up this bum *** dude henz0 one time when I was extra blitzed, but that's the closest I've came to meeting up w/ any of you savages. :lol:  
View media item 1262275View media item 1262274

henz0 henz0 don't leave the hood, no one can't get in contact him

champcruthik champcruthik I have semifinals football game at 10, won't be able to do anything on Sunday until football season is over for me

But I'm definitely with it once I win the championship :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom