NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but to be honest, i can only see one chick worth schmangin it with in that pic.. so not sure if this is heaven or hell
You ain't feelin' the 2 girls he got under his arms doe??

Some guy posted this story on his fb,pretty cool move by Marshawn if true :smokin

[quote name=] Crazy! So I'm at the shell station in Marysville. I'm getting in my car when I see a giant Mercedez van pull up playing music super loud. Marshawn Lynch jumps out and walks into the store. I thought about asking for a picture but was in my work clothes and decided not to bother him. I leave to go pick up Junior.... What I didn't know was that I dropped my wallet. When I got home about 10 minutes later my neighbor knocks on door. She told me I would never guess who brought this to her.... I had no clue, but when she said Marshawn Lynch I was shocked ! I guess I was so distracted by the van pulling up I dropped my wallet. My neighbor said Marshawn, Ricardo Lockette and a cameraman were headed to Marysville Pilchuck and decided to bring it to me on the way there. My neighbor tried asking for a pic but they politely refused and their only concern was that I got my wallet back. I can't thank them guys enough for bringing it back and for making my neighbor a very happy lady for getting to a chance to meet them
[/quote]

View media item 1267359

Last edited:
Quote:
Crazy! So I'm at the shell station in Marysville. I'm getting in my car when I see a giant Mercedez van pull up playing music super loud. Marshawn Lynch jumps out and walks into the store. I thought about asking for a picture but was in my work clothes and decided not to bother him. I leave to go pick up Junior.... What I didn't know was that I dropped my wallet. When I got home about 10 minutes later my neighbor knocks on door. She told me I would never guess who brought this to her.... I had no clue, but when she said Marshawn Lynch I was shocked ! I guess I was so distracted by the van pulling up I dropped my wallet. My neighbor said Marshawn, Ricardo Lockette and a cameraman were headed to Marysville Pilchuck and decided to bring it to me on the way there. My neighbor tried asking for a pic but they politely refused and their only concern was that I got my wallet back. I can't thank them guys enough for bringing it back and for making my neighbor a very happy lady for getting to a chance to meet them
pimp.gif
 Come back home to The Town, Marshawn....

Last edited:
Easy to say when you have only been to Oakland and candlestick

Man, aside from MetLife, every NFL stadium I've gone to is or was a dump. Oakland Colleisum, Qualcomm, Candlestick, and the old Meadowlands stadium.

I'm looking forward to checking Levi's out this weekend though. Gotta reach Seattle and Jerryworld eventually though.

:lol:

but to be honest, i can only see one chick worth schmangin it with in that pic.. so not sure if this is heaven or hell

bruh , look back . the entire spot is filled with women . bet you any money theres more than just one youd gut

Last edited:
If there is anything RG3 did right this week, it was his presser that he just had. Said next to nothing and gave "blah" answers. FINALLY.

*Media's jimmies are rustled tho...he gave them nothing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom