NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all bringing me back again. I also have a VHS somewhere of a recording of Mickey's Christmas Carol from the early 90's. That's great itself, but the old school holiday commercials are :pimp: Most nostalga I feel is with them old holiday commercials.

Last edited:
Thought there was some big football move with the amount of pages this thread jumped

Labyrinth is
smokin.gif
too
david bowie in tights 

[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]Patriots give Derek Sherrod a look-see[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on November 18, 2014, 6:19 PM EST

sherrod.jpg
Getty Images
With a game against the Packers looming in 12 days, the Patriots have taken a close look at a former member of the team.

Per a league source, the Pats gave former Packers first-round tackle Derek Sherrod  a workout on Tuesday.

Sherrod, who arrived in 2011, appeared in only 20 games in three-plus seasons, due to injuries an ineffectiveness.  His only career start came earlier this year, a season in which he appeared in a career-high nine games.

The Packers cut Sherrod on November 3.  He was unclaimed on waivers.
Just kickin the tires eh Bill? Good timing...

Chief, that's nothing. A friend of mine has never seen Star Wars and Indiana Jones just to name two bigger franchises. He just saw T2 in March while we were in Vegas
laugh.gif
who the hell sits down to watch T2 (Terminator 2?) while in Vegas?

Late but I'll play

Never watched

Star Wars 

Lord of the Rings 

Goonies (i think) 

Seen

Sandlot 

Little Giants

Got tricked into taking some young family members to the movies to see the first Harry Potter movie. Was decent; ended up seeing them all on dvd

A Christmas Story >

smokin.gif
must watch...EVERY xmas
pimp.gif
Jonas Gray didn't practice 'cause he was late. Dude had the game of his life and will probably come of the bench the following week. 

Heard someone on ESPN radio say he was a stand up comedian and opened for Screech (Saved by the Bell).

Charles Woodson was ready to fight a teammate for costing them that timeout for that sack celebration last night. 

Charles look like he got hands. 

Last edited:
I lowkey get mad when any friends try to watch movies or too much T.V. in Vegas 
laugh.gif

A UFC or Boxing card, OK, a big game, OK.. but ****** tryin to watch Catfish marathons and movies and **** 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Who the hell quotes and questions **** when the response was two posts below?

:smile:

His true colors? :lol: what? We lived outside of Vegas for a while :lol: there is absolutely nothing there that we have not done. At 7AM on a Tuesday morning after a night of doing Vegas crap, watching T2 while getting baked with someone who has never seen it before was ******* awesome.

Who the hell quotes and questions **** when the response was two posts below?

smile.gif
His true colors?
laugh.gif
what? We lived outside of Vegas for a while
laugh.gif
there is absolutely nothing there that we have not done. At 7AM on a Tuesday morning after a night of doing Vegas crap, watching T2 while getting baked with someone who has never seen it before was ******* awesome.
bruh dont get defensive.....watching Terminator in Vegas just seemed odd. calm down.

See what heppens when the Raiders win.....

Got this thread all ****** up, I had to check the thread title twice like.

[COLOR=#red]Never watched:
The Goonies

Top Five Christmas movies in no particulat order:
1. Scrooged
2. A Christmas Story
3. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
4. White Christmas
5. Holiday Inn[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom