NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW. [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

That Catch
sick.gif

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THATS A BADDDDD MAN
smokin.gif
You gonna be a Giants fan tomorrow after that catch?

It wasnt the greatest catch ive ever seen, but its probably the most talented catch ive ever seen.

David Tyrees catch was still a greater catch. This isnt far from that though.

don't wanna sound like a hater but, these gloves the receivers got nowadays :rolleyes

i mean he did grab it out the air with 2 fingers .... great catch, just sayin ....

It wasnt the greatest catch ive ever seen, but its probably the most talented catch ive ever seen.

Tyree's was more luck than anything...the fact Beckham made this grab, literally 2 minutes after the NBC montage of him warming up w/ the one-handers, makes it that much more special.

I'm having a real hard time thinking of a better in-game grab. ******* unbelievable.

don't wanna sound like a hater but, these gloves the receivers got nowadays :rolleyes

i mean he did grab it out the air with 2 fingers .... great catch, just sayin ....

Hahahaha, as a fan of that catch. I definitely wonder about that too. Especially when I see WRs drop easy passes. I have some of those gloves and I feel like I could catch anything in those gloves. Like my man #88 from Little Giants.

Tyree's was more luck than anything...the fact Beckham made this grab, literally 2 minutes after the NBC montage of him warming up w/ the one-handers, makes it that much more special.

I'm having a real hard time thinking of a better in-game grab. ******* unbelievable.

I agree that Tyrees was a ton of luck, but considering the game and circumstances, Tyrees catch was a better catch. OBJ's was just crazy talent.

Ive seen dudes catch a ball against a defenders back, but they were in college.

David Tyree's catch still burns my soul...but in terms of difficulty? This beats it by FAR and it was more impressive IMO.

I'm far from being one of those prisoner of the moment type dudes and I think it's worthy of all the "greatest ever..." praise it's getting right now. It's already in the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom