NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dez was doing the whip dance some of the LSU guys have been skiing after TDs lately.

Some said Dez was mocking OBJ after OBJ mocked him after one of his TDs earlier but I didn't catch it.

Dez was doing the whip dance some of the LSU guys have been skiing after TDs lately.

Some said Dez was mocking OBJ after OBJ mocked him after one of his TDs earlier but I didn't catch it.
ODB got him first, he did the X and then a throat slash

real recognize real doe 
pimp.gif

That pic wasn't from last night though.

Dude on ESPN said Robert Griffin is on his way to Ryan Leaf...

I look forward to the NFL changing the playoff seeds after one of these NFC South teams make the playoffs. I think after the Saints or Falcons make it this year, they'll address it during the offseason.

It felt scripted with OBJ and Dez like they were doing it as a lil marketing ploy to gain some steam for a rivalry between the two.

I look forward to the NFL changing the playoff seeds after one of these NFC South teams make the playoffs. I think after the Saints or Falcons make it this year, they'll address it during the offseason.

Are you sure? Not too long ago the NFC West was probably the worst division in football and the Saints had to play a road playoff game in Seattle despite winning 11 games.

It happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom