NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
What they gonna do to Sherman and Baldwin 
roll.gif
made some interesting points and it's getting airtime from ESPN

i thought what they did was great. forgot who the dummy panelists were that covered it on espn yesterday at 5pm, but they were genuinely puzzled by what happened at that press conference. like they didn't understand the purpose or message sherman & baldwin were trying to send out

Yea Skip was saying the same thing a lil while ago on FT about how he didn't understand the point they were trying to make.

I got it right away... :\

i thought what they did was great. forgot who the dummy panelists were that covered it on espn yesterday at 5pm, but they were genuinely puzzled by what happened at that press conference. like they didn't understand the purpose or message sherman & baldwin were trying to send out
Bruce Bowen ? Anyone see him talk about it

RG3 was mishandled from the beginning in Washington

RW was put in the perfect situation
This is kind of true, but if you watch football, you can tell whether someone can play or not.  RW took advantage of that, and he deserves all the credit.

RG3 dealt with injury, mostly because of his style of play.  However, his team being in such turmoil didn't help either.

I'm just not sold on these recent Big 12 QBs, especially since defense doesn't exist in that conference. Averaging 50 PPG, throwing 500 yrds, and 5 TDs doesn't automatically translate to success in the NFL. RG3 needs a fresh start elsewhere, Washington is a mess, but I'm not sure if that will revive his career. He's really gonna have to land in the right situation or we're looking at Vince Young 2.0 minus the money issues.

While not excusing RG3s play you are crazy to think the team situation a QB gies into doesn't play a huge part on their career

how long until adidas and subway drops him :nerd:

I'm not sure of the contract details but I'm 100% he won't sign another.

Probably some clause that he can't be dropped until the contract is up.

I see no other reason why he's always on tv.

i really hope the Jets don't go after dude, I wanna enjoy this pipe dream that we drafting Mariotta and everything changes in 2 years ......

:\

laugh.gif
mean.gif
 @ Darren Rovell's scrub self with those #wellactually tweets. 

Perfect example of why ESPN and other media took shots and played dumb with Sherman & Baldwin. Too many media personalities got their heads so far up their own ***** and think the world is better for it. Fools. 

RGIII was ruined when Shanahan kept his hobbled *** on their garbage field in the playoffs instead of pulling him like some of us were screaming for him to do. Maybe some of the Skins fans who defended the move at the time realize now how stupid that was. 

Last edited:
RGIII was ruined when Shanahan kept his hobbled *** on their garbage field in the playoffs instead of pulling him like some of us were screaming for him to do. Maybe some of the Skins fans who defended the move at the time realize now how stupid that was. 

this. absolutely took his career way off track

only 45% of sponsorship money goes to the actual players?? roger and team owners making off like bandits

Sherm and the usual clowns are WHACKY AS HECK.  The same guys that get fined for acting stupid, get fined again.  What about all the OTHER CLASS ACTS?  How hard is it to just put in your opinion or field questions?  Now they wanna mock the NFL?  Silly, just silly.

'yeah'

I really feel like Philly would be the perfect realistic place for RGIII. All the weapons in the world plus a coach who won't put him in a ****** situation.

Can't see a team giving up a pick for RG3 so I'd be fine with him entering a competition in training camp with the Eagles assuming he's cut

:lol: :smh:  @ Darren Rovell's scrub self with those #wellactually tweets. 

Perfect example of why ESPN and other media took shots and played dumb with Sherman & Baldwin. Too many media personalities got their heads so far up their own ***** and think the world is better for it. Fools. 

Let's not act like RGIII wasn't out there begging to stay in. Guy loves trying to be the hero :smh:

Skins are gonna suck for at least another 3-5 years :\

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom