NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely care about the HOF game, but I almost always watch at least a few series to re-acquaint myself with sounds of football...Usually end up really getting excited shortly after.

I rarely care about the HOF game, but I almost always watch at least a few series to re-acquaint myself with sounds of football...Usually end up really getting excited shortly after.

100% same with me, man

will watch the first few drives intently and then it will just be on TV for me. but the next day it's go time :pimp: :lol:

Vikings Corner ‏@VikingsCorner 36s
Teddy was blitzed, stood tall, patted the ball and went deep to Colter. Perfect spiraling deep ball.

Training camp hype :pimp:

PS: Adam Thelien needs to make the team this year. That's all.

Last edited:
Raiders defense played so well until everybody got hurt and it showed they had no depth at all. Interested to see how they do this year. I'm optimistic :D

Vikings Corner ‏@VikingsCorner 36s
Teddy was blitzed, stood tall, patted the ball and went deep to Colter. Perfect spiraling deep ball.

Training camp hype :pimp:

PS: Adam Thelien needs to make the team this year. That's all.

Already know Teddy is the real deal.

Cain Colter though. :pimp: Rooting for him.

I like Kain too but Thelien been trying to make the team for at least two years now, and he's been killing it in TC.

Oops. *Kain. :lol:

Sounds like Thelien is a favorite of Zimmer's. That's good.

While we're at it:

FOX Sports' Jay Glazer reports rookie Teddy Bridgewater has already begun splitting first-team reps with Matt Cassel at Vikings camp.

Glazer reports there is "hugeeee optimism" about Bridgewater among team brass, and he's "definitely been more impressive than they expected." Cassel remains the slight favorite to start on Opening Day, but Bridgewater has quickly made it an interesting camp battle. Bridgewater's passing strengths are at the short and intermediate levels. He could be a great fit with Kyle Rudolph.

Source: Jay Glazer on Twitter

Jacksonville and Cleveland got the wrong dudes...Again!

Last edited:
I got jets locked for 9-10 wins the first half is brutal, but after the bye i could see us sweeping that side the hardest being patriots coming to us.

Im not concerned with the d as much as having a 2nd receciver. Geno should be lightyears better dude was responsible for what 21 turns? He cuts that down to 13-15 and were poised for wildcard. Im not banking on vick....we finally got geno a couple weapons he can build with all offseason not players like david nelson who we signed half way through off the streets. Even if decker doesnt have more than 900 yards thats already an accomplishment for jets wr core. No in n out santonio. Cj can also be dynamic dude can lineup on the outside from time to time too

Raiders defense played so well until everybody got hurt and it showed they had no depth at all. Interested to see how they do this year. I'm optimistic :D

i can see that front 7 being solid and generating consistent pressure, especially against AFCW qbs. i'm fully confident that tarvar will know how to utilize woodley, mack, tuck, and moore. can't believe the raiders let go of Houston.

i'm worried for that secondary though. TBrown is great pick up, but C.Rogers can't cover a person in crutches.

nevertheless, good luck to your raiders. Jumpman, realistically, how many games do you see your team winning this season? a friend of mine and I have been in serious debate on this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom