8. jcmojica24
9. SinnerP
10. trak1sh
11. dakid23
12. AKOeuro
13. twozerosix

Final list.

i thought you cant post for a week?

Served his time?  Like league wise or judiciary system wise?

Embarrassed, humiliated, lost millions from his contract and sponsors? He was punished. NFL and BAL handled it wrong, it's been dealt with and it's over. A female came to this decision, I think that speaks volumes.

Giants need a RB. I have no problem if the Giants pick him up.

Embarrassed, humiliated, lost millions from his contract and sponsors? He was punished. NFL and BAL handled it wrong, it's been dealt with and it's over. A female came to this decision, I think that speaks volumes.

Is he entitled to any money he may have lost for being wrongfully terminated?

you got eli front and center in the no more commercials, doubt the giants bring this clown in.

So your saying Rodger isn't above the law?

Could of fooled me.
I gotta agree that he lapsed here and there, but I hope that it becomes a learning experience and that he remains consistent.  It's a good thing, there's a players union.

Don't see wrongful termination, don't see Roger learning. Welcome to the Machine

Last edited:

wrongfully terminated? i mean he definitely wasnt wrongfully terminated, he did committ the crime
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  yeah clearly

Honestly I think Rice is done as an RB anyway.  You guys watch him the last couple seasons?  No burst.  Justin Forsett has been better on the field since he left....

And yeah, he's radioactive anyway.  AP will get a chance.  Rice no.

wrongfully terminated? i mean he definitely wasnt wrongfully terminated, he did committ the crime :lol:
:lol:   yeah clearly

Honestly I think Rice is done as an RB anyway.  You guys watch him the last couple seasons?  No burst.  Justin Forsett has been better on the field since he left....

And yeah, he's radioactive anyway.  AP will get a chance.  Rice no.

Wrongfully terminated was a poor word choice on my behalf. However, if you look there is a separate trial that's going to be held which claims he was eligible for back pay which is what I was alluding to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom