NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game Pats. Hope to see rematch in the Super Bowl. It's scary at the same time because if they make it again, Brady and Bill are extremely due for coming out with a W.
Shout out to McCarthy too. Came up with a great gameplan to attack the Pats' weaknesses on D and didn't have the deer in the headlights moment that a lot of these dudes get in hyped games.

Might've been just me and maybe I need to rewind and look back, but it looked like Belichick stayed out there longer than usual to dap up McCarthy & Rodgers. Good ****.
smokin.gif

Great game Pats. Hope to see rematch in the Super Bowl. It's scary at the same time because if they make it again, Brady and Bill are extremely due for coming out with a W.

View media item 118855

Shout out to McCarthy too. Came up with a great gameplan to attack the Pats' weaknesses on D and didn't have the deer in the headlights moment that a lot of these dudes get in hyped games.

Might've been just me and maybe I need to rewind and look back, but it looked like Belichick stayed out there longer than usual to dap up McCarthy & Rodgers. Good ****. :smokin

Same thing I said to myself

BB was def. out there longer and talking more than usual

View media item 118855

Might've been just me and maybe I need to rewind and look back, but it looked like Belichick stayed out there longer than usual to dap up McCarthy & Rodgers. Good ****. :smokin

Same thing I said to myself

BB was def. out there longer and talking more than usual

Yeah he didn't give him the quick "I'm mad I lost" handshake.

I don't know how he does it. Threw a mini-duck in the perfect spot.

Good for D. Thomas that KC was blitzing or else that could've been a repeat of Emmanuel Sanders soul being removed from his body.

Has any QB ever dealt with physical changes (detriments) in such a positive way like Manning has?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom