NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about quarterbacks in the discussion thread and team fodder in the quarterback thread. We're all twisted up around here. :lol:

@RealPeterson21: Happy to announce my 5 year extension with @AZCardinals! $70M and $48M Guaranteed!! #AZCardinals #P2Nation #YearOfTheCardinal

@RealPeterson21: Happy to announce my 5 year extension with @AZCardinals! $70M and $48M Guaranteed!! #AZCardinals #P2Nation #YearOfTheCardinal

Pat just happy Golden Tate doesn't play in the NFCW anymore

855918447.gif

:x

Pat my guy and all that might be an overpay. He ain't even the best corner in his division.
&On that spinning the ball topic: Vicks throws were be u ti ful.

I probably missed it but has it been discussed in here that Josh Gordon's excuse is that he inhaled second hand smoke? And he might actually even get out of it because second hand smoke isn't banned, and his test results mirror that of someone who did actually only inhale second hand smoke because they were inconsistent. One was 1 point above the legal limit the NFL allows, the other was 1 point below.

I'm rooting for him :lol:

Mannnnnnn nfl players are reckless....nothing funnier than the undrafted player who blows his free agent contract on a whip. Then ends up getting cut before training camp :smh:
Reminds of a couple years back when Myck Kabango from Texas bought a Bentley before the NBA draft, went undrafted and now is in the D League :lol: :smh:
Funny thing is that dude posts on NT. :lol:

He (Kabongo) is an aspiring rapper, posted his mixtape in the Music forum

Scott Linehan is the Cowboys' OC now, dude is in a contract year and the Cowobys D sucks.

We will be legitimately entertaining is Dez better than Megatron by the end of next season.

He's going to put up stupid numbers, just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom