NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happened to @Deuce King? Been MIA since since Seattle ate turkey on the Logo
laugh.gif
I'm back for ya @JumpmanFromDaBay  had a chance to miss me!!  Not to worry champ, I'm back to help bring fulfillment to your day and life even.  Had to step away from the boards a bit after losing that bet from the last game and being out of town enjoying my birthday weekend, but now I'm back.  You of all people should know that I"m here to stay.  Can't leave S&T alone the game NEEDS me!!  

you guys think chiefs not having a TD from a WR is on smith or the receivers? never seen anything like it :lol:

What??! :rofl:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/robert-griffin-iii-hits-rock-194600165.html

"Last Friday, after practice, he was on the field by himself for like 40 minutes, just punting the ball, and running after it, and punting the ball and running after it. The guy looks like he's lost, doesn't know what's going on, and so I did feel bad for him.

"He stayed there. This was outside, after everybody's in the locker room changing their clothes, getting ready to go, and he's just out there for like 40 minutes punting the ball, he's run after it, punt the ball."

We gonna see some BBQ Falcons in Lambeau tonight or nah?

All signs point to yes, but nothing is a given in the NFL.

Matt Ryan is due for a big W

Pulling for them dudes tonight :pimp:

Expecting them to lose by 14, though :lol: At least

This game might be bigger for GB than it is for ATL. If packers win, they're in the driver seat for HFA and remain first in NFCN. lose and they fall out of the playoff picture. NFC is wacky

This game might be bigger for GB than it is for ATL. If packers win, they're in the driver seat for HFA and remain first in NFCN. lose and they fall out of the playoff picture. NFC is wacky

What sucks is even if yall lose we still have to win out to get the division.

I've had bubble guts for like 3 days straight... Bout to miss half this game from the toilet.

I'm scared to fart, bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom