NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke is the Matt Stafford of LBs. Puts up all the stats in the world but they mean nothing.

If Matt Stafford had won an MVP the year he threw for 5000 yards and 40 touchdowns I would agree but he didn't even make the pro bowl that year unlike Luke's overrated ***.

Last edited:
I will say Luke makes a Lot of impact plays but he starting the slow turn into Keith brooking territory

Thomas Davis is arguably a better Linebacker this year

Keith Brooking [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji],

In all honesty, Lavonte didn't have a very good year this year. Last year he was ******* amazing...this year I don't know if it was the scheme, playing through injuries or what but he didn't play like the guy I watched last season.

That's a joke that DeAndre Levy didn't make it this year though. Dude was the leader of what was pretty much the best defense in football for most the year.

no love for jaime collins? next year
nerd.gif
He'll get there one day. No 2nd year slump for him.
pimp.gif

I'd say Dont'a Hightower had a better season though. I wish he got that Pro Bowl honor, but I understand it just wasn't gonna happen. Seamless replacement for Mayo and Bill got him wearing many different hats for the squad. Salute to the boy.

Broncos led the NFL with 9 guys selected.

john-elway-contract-extension.jpg

i wanted to bring up denver's league leading nine pro bowlers but couldn't do it without taking a shot at the beavis :lol:

As far as eagles go,

Barwin, peters and sproles deserved their nods.. Fletcher cox deserved it, but will probably get in as an alternate

I could see shady getting in as an alternate, but not an outright selection.. Could also see maclin getting in once people start backing out

Kinda hard to tell with Kelce since I don't watch other teams' centers as much as him (so no clue what other options there really were) and I know he wasn't his best once back from injury (which is to be expected since he missed so much time)

As far as eagles go,

Barwin, peters and sproles deserved their nods.. Fletcher cox deserved it, but will probably get in as an alternate

I could see shady getting in as an alternate, but not an outright selection.. Could also see maclin getting in once people start backing out

Kinda hard to tell with Kelce since I don't watch other teams' centers as much as him (so no clue what other options there really were) and I know he wasn't his best once back from injury (which is to be expected since he missed so much time)
Barwin balled out this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom