NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find stuff like this really cool...

dude took a bunch of pics of the Pontiac Silverdome which is just wasting away

https://www.flickr.com/photos/johnnyjoo/sets/72157649149106097/
"The sale of the Silverdome, completed in 1975 at a cost of $55.7 million (approx. $225 million in 2012 dollars), and sold in 2009 for $583,000"

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This season Michael Bennett has been Seattle' best defensive player. Tampa Bay just let that guy walk. Then Bobby Wagner.

Kam Chancellor may be their most important defender.

I thought Idzik did a pretty bad job but I thought he would at least get one more year. I'm surprised he's gonna be out.

I thought Idzik did a pretty bad job but I thought he would at least get one more year. I'm surprised he's gonna be out.

Idzik gotta go

Schedule came out in April. He didn't do much to sure up the corner position. I'm not surprised how our season went

Last edited:
Idzik drafting has been meh.

I think the only people from this years a draft on the roster is Amarro and Pryor, everyone else was cut.

Milliner when healthy has been :x

Sheldon though :smokin

Not to mention it was rumored that He was basically the reason Geno was starting.

Not to mention they were damm near 20 Millie under the cap and let Cro walk and didn't bring in any DB help.

He probably should go based on drafting.

I understand why they didn't go signing a bunch of older FAs because they weren't going to be good anyway despite fan expectations and need to be developing young talent.

PP21 is BBQ chicken.

Gimme Haden, Revis, Grimes, Davis, Sherman, Harris Jr. over him any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom