NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam playing well.
pimp.gif

Wasn't Rodgers already banged up after last week? Clinching that bye is even more of a must now.

Last edited:
Let's keep it going man snatch these ****** hearts out!

Are y'all seeing these snaps Stafford getting though? [emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji]

As a big fan of Romo, I'm kinda excited. If I were a fan of the Cowboys I'd really be excited. They have surprised me all year. Even today. I thought they'd rollover a bit, but they accelerated and I think stomping a team like that right before the playoffs can be great for a team. I think Seattle and Dallas are the front runners in the NFC.

As a big fan of Romo, I'm kinda excited. If I were a fan of the Cowboys I'd really be excited. They have surprised me all year. Even today. I thought they'd rollover a bit, but they accelerated and I think stomping a team like that right before the playoffs can be great for a team. I think Seattle and Dallas are the front runners in the NFC.

I agree totally.

I don't see how anyone stops the Cowboy offense.

really might place a bet on a Patriots/Dallas Superbowl......gotta be a homer for my squad out the gate

I agree totally.

I don't see how anyone stops the Cowboy offense.
keep the cowboys defense on the field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom