NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
chargers :rofl:

falcons did not show up for a do or die game at home :smh: time to clean house.

need steelers or ravens to knock off the pats :nerd:

romo gawd

watt :x

cj anderson :smokin

manning :nerd:

:nerd:

YOU PASTY FACED RED HEADED PIECE OF ****

WTF WAS THAT!
Dalton.jpg

If u say so. Cowboys already beat Seattle in Seattle tho. So going to qwest isn't like seeing the boogeyman for them like it is every other NFC team.

You're such a typical unrealistic Cowboys fan. Why can't you be like the other Cowboys fans and not be optimistic about your teams chances? The Cowboys stand zero chance against this team that has mopped the floor against SackorPic (twice), Ryan Lindsey, Drew Stanton, Shaun Hill, and Mark Sanchez, all professional quarterbacks in the NFL.

You're such a typical unrealistic Cowboys fan. Why can't you be like the other Cowboys fans and not be optimistic about your teams chances? The Cowboys stand zero chance against this team that has mopped the floor against SackorPic (twice), Ryan Lindsey, Drew Stanton, Shaun Hill, and Mark Sanchez, all professional quarterbacks in the NFL.
Damn, you guys really have a chip.

Let's see how the cards play out...  Lots of football to be played before it's Seahawks v. Cowboys again.

Was Seahawks v. 49ers the 50 Cent v. Ja Rule of NFL rivalries?

Disagree because Ja Rule's wounds were a combination of being raided by the Feds, oversaturating himself, and getting assaulted by Eminem, Dre, Busta AND 50.

People give 50 too much credit for that beef like he didn't try to go at Ja before and it failed.

In regards to the Seahawks, there's no chip. It's just amazing that anytime a Cowboys fan is optimistic about beating another team, you already know his post is going to be quoted within minutes of being posted. Winning in Seattle is difficult and I've already stated that Seattle is in the drivers seat to repeat. But that doesn't mean it's an impossible feat the Cowboys to beat them IF they even get that far.

Pretty sure some Cowboys fans mentioned going undefeated in December and all types of people quoted him with gifs and such. I'm not one to save screen caps but it was only 2 or 3 weeks ago meaning the Cowboys only had 2 games or so left :lol:

Last edited:
Hoping the Giants can grab Amari Cooper to pair with ODB that'd be sick.

If u say so. Cowboys already beat Seattle in Seattle tho. So going to qwest isn't like seeing the boogeyman for them like it is every other NFC team.

Yall dont think you are over reacting? Like damn

Of course you forget to add peyton, rodgers.

Don't see anyone beating the Pats either. Even though I don't want to see them make it, Seattle and New England would be epic.

Yall dont think you are over reacting? Like damn

Of course you forget to add peyton, rodgers.

Was speaking of only during the 6 game win streak you've been on, which is when apparently the defense "turned it on."

I don't doubt that this is a different Seattle team in terms of their defensive play but was merely pointing out how it's not unreasonable for VA to think the way he does. Its also interesting that back in week 9, people were touting the 'Cowboys haven't beat anyone' mantra which is rather comical because now that the season is over, the amount of teams with a winning record the Cowboys have beaten is 5 when at the time it was only one against the Seahawks WHICH everyone discredited because "the Seahawks are on a downward spiral."

Personally I'm a big fan of the bye week and think that it's vital to get to the SB. Because GB and Seattle both have the byes, that makes them more favorable to win their divisional round game. But there are 3 teams 12-4 and one of those teams has beaten the other where 'no one wins' so I don't think its so far fetched for VA to believe what he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom