NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so funny that all of us are hoping Josh McDaniels lands in the division of our favorite teams yet these stupid *** GM's have him at the top of their interview list :lol:

This is why bad teams continue being bad for so long.

So most likely Bell isn't playing this weekend. Which is big but I still think Pitt is the better team. Bal offense is trash but Pitt defense isn't good either.

If nothing else he would be an (obvious) decoy. Can't see him being that effective

Can't believe Tebow won a playoff game (shakes head)

I actually think he'll be fine if he loses the ego and stops tryna do his best BB impression

People forget that almost half the starters on that Broncos offense that went to the Super Bowl were brought in by him

DT
Decker
Moreno
Beadles
Clark

"What's the name of the guy that drafted Tim Tebow in the first round? Josh McDaniels? Yeah, give him an interview."

brady making josh look HC worthy :pimp:

*tinfoil hat*

Said it before, but it's because the Hoodilluminati.

Sends his minions around to the league to sabotage franchises and set them back years. :nerd:

Then he either trades for their players or watches them plummet down the standings.

"What's the name of the guy that drafted Tim Tebow in the first round? Josh McDaniels? Yeah, give him an interview."

*tinfoil hat*

Sends his minions around to the league to sabotage franchises and set them back years. :nerd:

Then he either trades for their players or watches them plummet down the standings.

View media item 1215674

god, harbaugh...shut the **** up about your family and feelings. tell us what you're going to do to fix the god damn program

*tinfoil hat*

Sends his minions around to the league to sabotage franchises and set them back years.
nerd.gif

No tinfoil.

Reality.

I actually think he'll be fine if he loses the ego and stops tryna do his best BB impression

People forget that almost half the starters on that Broncos offense that went to the Super Bowl were brought in by him

DT
Decker
Moreno
Beadles
Clark
Everyone wants to emulate the best though, but he can't.

*tinfoil hat*

View media item 1328626

DT
Decker
Moreno
Beadles
Clark
One important piece seems to be missing...

Tim Tebow?

Last edited:
Mike Holmgren been getting calls to be a HC. Said he's considering it.

He said when his tenure in Cleveland was cut shurt, he still had an itch to be around football and would not rule out coaching again. He thought the Cleveland job would lead him to retirement, but that ended too quicky.

He'd be one of the first calls I'd make. SF could even somewhat salvage this Harbaugh situation by bringing back Holmgren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom