NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex got an interview with ATL and SF. Damn I hope he goes to SF. That team has too much talent. Rex would just need a good OC.

Rex got an interview with ATL and SF. Damn I hope he goes to SF. That team has too much talent. Rex would just need a good OC.
Rex seems like a good dude. Would rather him be in the AFC though if he gonna flourish. 
laugh.gif

I hope Suh give #9 a big *** cleat to the face idgaf they not gone be able to run **** and as a result, Romo is gonna ******* Romo. I'm already thinking about Seattle and you know Platinum Tate bout to go ape **** in his return.

It's Romo's back thats hurts, not his face. I'm 100% sure suh is aware of that already so I'm disappointed in you.

Rex won't work in San Fran if Greg Roman is still calling plays

Just about every niner fan I know wants to get rid of that guy

Ryan O'Halloran @ryanohalloran  ·  4h 4 hours ago
Senior Bowl officials say Titans and #Jaguars will coach next month's game.

Man, if we can get Rex and a solid OC sky is the limit for the Niners. IF that happens, I bet Revis comes to us next season. :smokin

Best of luck to Rex. Definitely would like to see him end up on a team without a mess at QB.

Rex and Kaepernick :lol:

I think his best bet would be the Raiders. Grab a press corner and pass rusher to pair with Mack and bring that Raiders swag back :pimp:

Plus he's a players coach dudes will wanna play under him

I think Rex doesn't like the Raiders on a personal level. Plus the Niners and the Falcons are better jobs. I see him going to Oakland if he can't land those two first. Maybe even Chicago, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom